Making up

LAURENS POV:

I woke up with kyles arms wrapped around me. The bed was covered In blood and kyles face was covered in blood and bruises. I turned around to face kyle. He was Half awake, so I kissed him softly trying not to hurt his lip and he woke up. Kissing hurt my mouth too and then I remembered why. My own brother punched me in the face.

"Erghh." Kyle groaned stretching like a little dinosaur.

"How you feeling." I said softly.

"I've been better." He laughed. "Omg what happened to your lip!" He panicked.

"erm nothing don't worry." I said not wanting him to cause another fight with will.

"Was it me?" He said disappointed.

"No." I mumbled. He stared at me waiting for a real answer so I told him it was will.

"THAT FUCKING..." Kyle said shaking his head.

"He was supposed To hit you. I was trying to protect you, it's my fault." I said quietly.

"But Lauren I told you to stay out of it."

"Yes and I told you to stop." He paused.

"Does it hurt." He finally said touching my lip. I flinched back, it hurt too much. "Sorry babe." He stood up and got out of bed and went into the bathroom. He came back out holding a packet of pain relief tablets. I stood up and grabbed him a glass of water from the kitchen. He swallowed down the tablets and started to get ready.

"You think you'll be alright to go downstairs to where will is?" I said looking in the mirror at my face. I was a complete mess. I had a scar across my lip, a drawn on beard, a drawn on moustache and my makeup was smudged across my face.

"I'll be fine." Kyle said. I grabbed a makeup wipe and began to wipe all of my makeup off. I decided not to wear any makeup today. I just put my hair in a pony tail, got dressed and me and kyle walked downstairs. I was In no mood to make an effort with myself. Me and kyle got a few weird looks walking down the stairs, but ive gotten used to it to be honest. We stopped when we reached the bottom of the stairs and kyle pulled me in closer to him.

"You gonna be okay?" He asked. I couldn't look at his face, it made me too upset so I looked at the ground and nodded. We started to walk towards the loungers that everyone was sitting on and as kyle saw will he grabbed my hand tightly. His hands were sweaty and he was shaking like crazy. I looked around and Jordan wasn't there. Hollie was on her phone and dan was asleep listening to music. Will looked annoyed.

"Lauren, can we talk." Will asked not making eye contact with anyone. I stood up and nodded. Kyle was still grabbing my hand tightly.

"I'll be fine." I whispered. He released my hand and watched as me and will went over to the bar.

"Hey." I said. As he looked up I was so shocked. He had a black eye and scars across his face.

"Hi." He mumbled.

"How are you?" I said softly.

"I'm fine. I just wanted to see if you were okay. I didn't mean to hurt you or Jordan and well I'm really sorry." I quickly hugged him to let him know that we were okay.

"It's okay. I know you didn't mean to, but please will never again. I can never see that again, I was absolutely terrified, please will make up with kyle. I know you're not going to want to, but if you don't the rest of the holiday will be ruined." He nodded his head.

"It already has been." He muttered.

"Will? What are you talking about?" I asked, I looked over at kyle, he was watching me and will.