Argument already?

LAURENS POV:

The last few weeks were filled with fun and crazy days with the boys and jordan and hollie. i hav been having such a good month but august was nearly over and me and hollie had to go to uni.

"so we should probably go to you and hollies and get all of your stuff and bring it here." kyle said to me walking in our room in a towel. me and hollie were moving in with dan and kyle next week and we needed to get everything ready.

"yeah, we could maybe go later and grab clothes and stuff like that, and bring bigger stuff tomorrow?" i said.

"yeah, i'll call will and maybe him and jordan could come round and go to yours with us to help?" kyle said getting changed.

he got out his phone and called will and he agreed to come over.i got ready and will and jordan came over at 12ish. we all got in the cars and went over to me and hollies house. once we got there me and hollie ran into our rooms and grabbed 2 suitcases and began to pack our clothes. as i was looking through my drawers i found a picture of my mum, dad and will. i completely forgot that will hadnt met mum before the hospital. but he didnt seem very nervous, excited or happy to see her. he looked at her as if he knew her.

i went downstairs where kyle, dan and will were and asked to talk to will. he followed me upstairs.

"will? when mum was in hospital, that was the first time you met mum right?" i asked.

"erm yeah, of course what?" he said shaking, he was obviously hiding something.

"will, why did you not react to meeting her?" i started to panic.

"lauren? what are you talking about, she was sick, i didnt know how she was going to react to seeing me, i didnt want to cause any problems." he hugged me and began to walk downstairs.

"oh, sorry." i muttered and carried on packing. i still felt like he was lying, his excuse was understandable, but i couldnt help not believing him. i heard a knock on the door and in walked jordan.

"heyy!" jordan shouted jumping down on my bed.

"hey, you okay?" i asked jumping down next to her.

"yeah, i havent spoken to you alone in so long!"

"i know, ive been so busy with hollie, dan and kyle and stuff that we havent had a girly talk in forever!"

"lauren, i want to talk to you about your mum and dad!" she said, "will told me about everything that really happened. are you okay."

"wh..what did he erm say?" i started shaking.

"he told me about how your dad cheated on your mum and how she never knew and she thought that he left because of her illness. im sorry if i wasnt meant to find out but he was in a bad mood because he got a call from his dad and stuff. im sorry, i hope you're okay." she looked guilty that she knew and pulled me into a hug.

"im sorry i never told you, its just not many people know, i mean my mum doesnt even know." i said.

"i better get back and help hollie." then she walked out of my room and i sat on my bed alone.

WILLS POV:

I hate lying to Lauren but she couldnt know the truth. not yet anyway. jordan was the only person who actually did know everything apart from the lads. i could trust her so much and she is perfect. helping the girls move in got me thinking, maybe jordan might want to live with me.

DANS POV:

Me, Kyle and Will grabbed the girls things and put them in the cars. we all went home back to ours and lauren went upstairs to her and kyles room and unpacked her things and i went up with hollie. we unpacked everything and i started to realise how much everything was gonna change with the girls living here. she finished unpacking and layed next to me on my bed.