Truth

LAURENS POV:

I woke up still feeling sick. My head was spinning and I felt like I would throw up at any time. Kyle wasn't next to me so I got out of bed and looked in the kitchen area. There was a note on the side from kyle.

MORNING BABE,

IM IN JORDAN AND WILLS ROOM IF YOU NEED ME.

KYLE XXX

I smiled and grabbed the key card off of the Side. As I opened the door to go and see what was going on dan stormed out of Jordan and wills room.

"DAN!" I shouted as he nudged past me and carried on walking down the stairs. Still in my pyjamas, I ran after dan and kept calling his name. He didn't stop so I ran and jumped on his back. He fell to the floor with a fake smile.

"Dan what's going on?" I asked. It was still quite early so no one was around.

"Hollie." He screamed.

"What about Hollie?"

"She's acting really strange and her and will are not upstairs and I don't know where they are and..."

"Dan." I laughed. "Im sure they just stayed up late last night and are having breakfast. Calm down." He looked up the stairs and kyle and Jordan were walking down the stairs. Kyle smirked at me and dan and Jordan stood silently.

"Nice pyjamas babe." Kyle laughed.

"Oh. Erm woops." I laughed forgetting I hadn't got changed. Me and kyle walked back to our room and dan and Jordan went looking for Hollie and will.

Once I was ready me and kyle walked down to breakfast where we found will, Jordan, Hollie and dan.

"They found em then." Kyle laughed. We walked towards them and Hollie and will were awkwardly looking at eachother.

"Everything alright?" I said awkwardly. Dan and Jordan nodded and Hollie and will awkwardly smiled.

"Right." I muttered sitting down next to kyle. The waiter came over and we told him what drinks we wanted. Before walking away he smiled and laughed at will and Hollie.

"Aww you two. You were saucy last night on the beach. You were absolutely pissed."

"Erm excuse me?" Jordan said quickly.

"You two? A couple, no?" He said backing away, "sorry erm but you two kissed on the beach so I thought you were together?"

Me and kyle sat silently staring at eachother as Jordan started to scream at Hollie.

"WHAT THE FUCK HOLLIE. YOURE SUPPOSED TO BE MY MATE AND YOU KISS MY BOYFRIEND?" Will grabbed her hand And tried to calm her down but she looked at him disgusted and started to shout again. "WILL DONT YOU DARE TELL ME TO CALM DOWN. WHAT DO YOU FUCKING EXPECT, YOU KISS MY BEST MATE ON A BEACH AND YOU EXPECT ME TO CALM DOWN?" Dan sat silently trying to think things through.

"Erm dan I'm sorry, me and will were nothing. We were drunk and.." Hollie stuttered.

"No Hollie just shut up." Dan said. Me and kyle were still sitting awkwardly trying to think of something to say.

"NO! FOR FUCK SAKE WILL HOW COULD YOU, D'YOU KNOW WHAT, NOW I DONT FEEL AS BAD TO TELL YOU THIS!"

"Tell me what." Will shouted.

"THE BABY IS GEORGES!"

WILLS POV:

Jordan words hit me hard. They kept spinning around In my head. George was the father to the girl I loves baby. I stood up from my seat and started To walk away from the table. Lauren ran after me, but I was scared I would say something I would regret so I sped up and ran up the stairs to me and Jordans room.

"Will!" Lauren shouted as she banged on the door, "let me in c'mon." I slowly walked over to the door and turned the handle. As soon as the door was half open Lauren pulled it open and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back trying to hold back the tears but I couldn't.

"Aww will." She whispered. We stayed like that silently for a while until kyle came upstairs. He walked into my room and sat on the bed next to Lauren looking at me sympathetically.

"Sorry mate." He murmured. I faked a smile and stood up to go to the bathroom.

KYLES POV:

I was sitting on Jordan and wills bed with Lauren. We sat awkwardly waiting for will to come out of the bathroom.

"I'm so worried about him."she said resting her head in my lap.

"I know babe." I said playing with her hair.

"What are we going to do." She said a little quieter because we heard the bathroom door open.

"Not much we can do." I replied and will came back Into the room with puffy swollen eyes. Lauren got up and hugged him and he hugged back weakly.

The door suddenly flung open. Jordan walked in crying.

"Will I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. I didn't mean to say that and now everything's messed up I'm so sorry I forgive you I do!" She cried walking over to him and grabbing hold of his hands. She tried to kiss him but he pulled away awkwardly. Hollie and dan entered the room silently. Dan still looked so annoyed with Hollie and Hollie looked disappointed with herself.

"Jordan, tell me one thing." Will began, "did you sleep with George whilst I was with you?"

"I.....I .....yes." She whispered. Wills eyes started to water and his lip quivered. He slowly backed away from Jordan and Jordan fell to the floor sobbing.

"Jordan I think you should leave." I said silently. She nodded tears still falling down her face. Hollie and dan led her out and me and Lauren stayed with will for the rest of the night trying to comfort him.

HOPE YOU LIKE IT! PLEASE BOTE AND LET ME KNOW HOW IT WAS! =D