Universal

KYLES POV:

Me and Lauren woke up to my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I said sleepily. It was will.

"Hey mate, it's will. I just thought that Jordan won't be allowed on any rides today, so were gonna look for some baby clothes and stuff."

"Alright mate. We'll see ya tonight then?"

"Yep. See ya later. Have a good day."

I hung up the phone and Lauren smiled.

"Will and Jordan are going shopping coz she can't go on any rides, so it's just gonna be me, you, dan, hols and Woody." She pulled the covers back Over her face and groaned.

"It's so early." She moaned. I laughed and pulled the cover off of her.

"Come on. We need to go otherwise we will have to queue for ages."

"No! Leave me to sleep." She moaned again.

"Oh shut up and get ready." I laughed pulling her waist back and then pulling her off of the bed. She pretended to be weak and floppy so I had to hold her up.

"Mergh, I don't wanna get ready." She said flopping back into my arms. I dragged her onto the bed and laughed.

"Babe, we have to get ready for later. Or we can't go!" I said raising my voice trying to act strict. She pulled a face at me and walked over to her wardrobe to get ready. Once we were both ready we went down the hall to go to get dan and Hollie. Hollie told us that woody was going to have a day of rest because he was still a bit behind time. We went downstairs with them and had some breakfast before getting in a cab to universal.

WILLS POV:

I woke up and called kyle to let him know that we weren't going to universal with them. I was quite annoyed that we couldn't go, but Jordan was my princess and I couldn't leave her alone all day.

"Babe, wake up." I said softly kissing her head.

"Hi." She said stretching cutely.

"So we gonna go shopping today?" I asked. She nodded and stood up and walked into the bathroom. I looked at her and she had got so big recently. Her stomach had grown loads and i started to realise. I'm going to be a dad so soon and my beautiful girlfriend was going to be a mum.

She came out of the bathroom and started to get dressed.

"ERGH WILL NOTHING FITS ME!" She screamed running around the room.

"Babe you look perfect don't worry just wear your jogging bottoms and a baggy top Or you can borrow one of mine?" I said.

"Ergh. Fine I'll just go out looking like a tramp." She complained throwing on one of my tops and some jogging bottoms.

"Shut it you." I said walking over to her and kissing her softly. She blushed and went to look in the mirror.

"Right I'm going to wear leggings. I look horrible." She screamed. Once she had put on her leggings we put on our shoes and went into the town to go shopping

LAURENS POV:

I was secretly glad that woody wasn't coming. Not because i didn't love him, just because it may have been awkward for him to have to sit On his own for all the rides. Me, kyle, dan and Hollie sat in a cab talking about what we could do that night until we reached the park.

"WERE HERE!!!!" Kyle screamed jumping out of the cab and jumping up and down like a little kid. He grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the cab. He threw some cash at dan so he could pay the driver and he dragged me over to the ticket booth. Hollie and dan followed shortly, turns out dan was just like kyle when it came to Disney; childish and really cute.

Dan and kyle ran infront of me and Hollie once we got our tickets.

"Wow, they're such kids." Hollie laughed as we watched them run up to the Harry potter ride. Since it was really early, we queued for around 10 minutes. It was probably the best ride of the whole day. I sat next to kyle and Hollie next to dan. Kyle held my hand tightly and screamed the whole way round. When we got off, we went on a few more rides before lunch. We sat down for lunch, but after 5 minutes kyle and dan were complaining that they wanted to go back on the rides.

"Dan, I never knew you were like this?" Hollie laughed. He kissed her and ran off smirking. Kyle quickly kissed me and smiled.

"Come on." He ran off with dan and Hollie rolled her eyes laughing.

"We better go with them." She laughed and we ran off to follow them.

JORDANS POV:

Me and will went shopping and I had the best time. Eventhough it was just us, it was perfect. He really made me completely calm about the baby. He was going to be a brilliant dad. We walked around the shop together and found the cutest shop. It was adorable. There were little baby grows and bibs in the window and inside it was even better. I loved the shop and I could tell will secretly did too. He picked out so many cute baby clothes and it made me more and more excited for the baby.

"Babe, have you thought of any baby names then?" I asked as we payed.

"I still think it's kind of early to think of names, but there's a few I've got in mind."

"Really! Like what?" I asked.

"Well I like ben for a boy and Becca for a girl." He said.

"OMG" I said kissing him. He laughed and pulled away.

"You like then?" He laughed.

"I love!" I replied.

SORRY ITS KIND OF SHORT. HOPE YOU LIKE IT!