Mistake

KYLES POV:

our days in Florida had been crazy. We've had break ups, broken bones and woody and Hannah had got together. I'm not too sure whether I had enjoyed florida or not, but I guess it was a nice way to get away from the stress our manager gave us.

I sat In bed watching Lauren sleep. I turned on the TV and the Ellen show came on. I smiled and sat back and watched the tv for a while. During the second lot of adverts Lauren started screaming.

"LAUREN!?" I shouted shaking her to wake up. She carried on screaming so I pulled her up causing her to slowly wake up. She looked at me and began to sob. I pulled her into my arms and hugged her tightly as I played with her hair.

"It's okay baby. It was a dream you're fine." I whispered. She remained silent until a few minutes later when she pulled away from me and sat on the side of the bed.

"What was it?" I asked.

"Nothing." She muttered.

"Lauren that was clearly not nothing?" I said slightly raising my voice.

"I'm fine." She said again.

"LAUREN!?" I demanded sitting next to her on the side of the bed.

"It was my dad."

"What was it?" I asked.

"I haven't told you this before, but when I was a kid I had these nightmares about my dad leaving me in the park. He would walk out of the gate and suddenly a car would come round the corner and I would scream his name and then I would be woken up or wake up, but this time it was weird, it was really different."

"Baby what was it?" I said. She was shaking like crazy and her lip quivered.

"It was you."

"What are you talking about?" I said slowly.

"Kyle you were the one leaving me. Just like my dad did in my past dreams, but this time it was you."

"It's alright, I won't leave." I said softly.

"Yeah but I always thought I had the dream because dad had already left and it was just sort of a way of reminding me that he was gone, but now that it's you I don't know what to think. Maybe it's a sign that you're gonna leave too." She said again tears forming in her eyes.

"Lauren Im not gonna leave I promise. You know that."

"I don't know kyle maybe everyone arguing is another sign I mean maybe everything will fall apart."

"LAUREN!" I shouted. "You know it's all going to be alright. Last night was amazing remember? And plus I punched a wall for you!" I said sarcastically causing Lauren to laugh.

"I know but."

"No buts, I love you and besides you're really hot." I teased. Lauren laughed and grabbed a tissue to wipe away her tears.

"Come on. Let's get ready and enjoy our last day." I said. Lauren smiled and we both began to get ready.

It was really hard to put on my tshirt with one hand so Lauren came over and helped me.

"D'you think it's okay to go down in a bikini and a towel?" Lauren laughed. "I don't really want breakfast so I might go down on my own you can go with dan and Hollie if ya want."

"Nah it's cool I'm not really hungry to be honest I'll come with you." I smiled. Lauren grabbed her bag and we went downstairs to the pool.

LAURENS POV: