Last weekend before uni

LAURENS POV:

Jordan and will left late last night so we all woke up at about 11am. Kyle was still asleep when I woke up so I kissed him softly and I went downstairs to where dan was. He was on the sofa watching TV.

"How you feeling?" He asked.

"Hmm I'm okay." I replied walking into the kitchen to grab some tea.

I sat down next to him on the sofa and we watched TV until Hollie and kyle came down about half an hour later.

"Morning beautiful." Kyle said sitting next To me on the sofa. I blushed furiously. "Morning dan."

Hollie sat down on dans lap and he kissed her cheek.

"Morning princess." He said.

"So what's the plan for today?" I asked.

"Erm how about me just stay in again?" Dan said smiling.

"No! We have stayed in for so long." Hollie moaned.

"Well it's you and Laurens last weekend before you go back to uni, how about we have a little party?" Kyle suggested. To be honest I wasn't really in the mood to do anything, but when everyone agreed I didn't want to stop anyone from having fun.

"You up for it Lauren?" Kyle asked me. I nodded and carried on sipping my tea.

HOLLIES POV:

Finally, we were doing something fun. It was me and Lauren's last weekend so we needed to do something.

"So who's gonna come?" I asked kyle as he flicked through the different channels on TV.

"Erm well us, will, Jordan, woody, chrissy, Matt, Adam, Ross, George, chloe and a couple of you tubers like pj, Chris, dan Howell and Phil Lester And yeah, if you have anyone else you want to invite from uni or anything?"

"Well at uni I know a girl called steph who would probably like to come with her boyfriend drake and Lauren your close with that Hannah aren't you?" I said and Lauren nodded.

"Alright then, you should invite them." Dan said grinning.

Me and dan stayed at home, while Lauren and kyle went shopping for drink.

"How are you Hollie? You seem a lot better than Lauren?" Dan said putting his arm around me.

"I'm okay, I guess everything happens for a reason and now she's not suffering?" I said.

He nodded and he went upstairs to have a shower whilst I sat down and watched adventure time.

KYLES POV:

Me and Lauren went to the shop around the corner to get some drinks for later. Lauren was still in her pyjamas and me in skinny black jeans and a tshirt. She looked so adorable next to me in the car wrapped up in a big blanket. I parked up at the shop and we went inside. I held her hand and we walked over to the drinks. I picked up some beers, WKDs, some Smirnoff ice and some vodca.

"Enough?" I asked Lauren. She nodded. She hadn't said barely a Word all day.

"Lauren, you haven't spoke all day are you okay?" I snapped. She looked up at me innocently. "Sorry baby, I just want to make sure you're okay."

"I'm fine. Thanks." She said and we went over to the cash register and I payed for the drinks. We walked over to the car and a couple of stormers spotted me.

"OMG HI! CAN I HAVE A PICTURE PLEASE!" A girl about 15 asked. Lauren rolled her eyes and got in the car and I took a photo with a few of the girls. They left and I got back into my car. I drove back to the flat and we opened the door. Hollie and dan were on the sofa getting off.

"Get a room!" I yelled causing Lauren to laugh. "There ya go!" I shouted pointing to Lauren. She laughed again and followed me into the kitchen. We put all of the drinks in the fridge and joined dan and Hollie on the sofa. We called everyone and everyone said they could come except for Hannah, steph and drake.

"So what time is it starting?" Lauren asked quietly.

"Erm 4ish I think." Hollie said.

"Well it's 2 now so we should start getting ready Hollie." Lauren said Jumping up from my lap. I kissed her and she went upstairs with Hollie.

JORDANS POV:

The girls invited me and will over early so we arrived at 3 o clock. Kyle told me the girls were upstairs so I joined them in Lauren and kyles room.

"Hey girls." I said entering the room. Lauren was straightening her hair and Hollie was drying hers. I was in my pyjamas with my hair in rowlers but my make up done. I was going to wear disco pants and a flowery tshirt and cute little pumps, Lauren was wearing a white shirt and black shorts with white converse and Hollie was wearing a pretty black tight dress with black heels. We all walked downstairs at 3:45 once we had taken the rowlers out of my hair.

We walked into the front room where the boys were sitting ready for the party.

"Wow." Dan said kissing Hollie. They walked into the kitchen to get a drink. Lauren was so short next to kyle it was adorable.

"You should really wear heels Lauren." Will laughed.

"But my trainers are comfy." She moaned.

"Well I love the fact your little." Kyle said kissing her head.

"You look stunning." Will said locking his eyes into mine. I kissed him and went to answer the door. The 1975 and chloe (matts girlfriend and Lauren's sister) walked in. I know I was with will, but George looked so good and when he hugged me, he smelled amazing. I took them into the kitchen to join everyone and they each grabbed a beer from the side and chloe grabbed a glass of Smirnoff ice. Shortly after the youtubers turned up and woody and chrissy.

We hadn't seen woody in so long so it was lovely seeing him. I sat down and had a chat with him about life and chrissy went to talk to dan and Hollie. Lauren was with kyle, pj and Adam and she seemed to be enjoying herself. I walked over to will moaning about me not being able to drink because I was pregnant.

"Jordan, you're only a few weeks in, you can drink." Will said passing me a WKD.

"No will, I'm scared, I don't want anything to happen to the baby."

"Jordan it's not a baby yet anyway. Come on." I grabbed the drink and slowly drunk it.

MATTS POV:

I had such a good night. I was sitting with chloe, when Hollie and dan walked past us to go in the hall. Hollie was so beautiful and I really wished she was mine, but I was with chloe and she was with dan who obviously really liked her and I did like chloe a lot too. Hollie came back into the front room crying a little.

"Hollie. Are you okay?" I said walking over to her and leaving chloe with Ross.

"I'm fine."she said wiping her tears.

"Hollie?" I said raising my voice.

"Dans just acting weird, it's fine it's because he's drunk." Dan slowly walked Over to us.

"You alright Hollie?" He asked glaring at me.

"Yeah I'm fine." She said. He pulled her in for a hug. He whispered "I'm sorry" in her ear and she kissed him. This made me so jealous even though I had a beautiful girl on the sofa who was mine. Hollie waved at me as her and dan walked away and I joined chloe and Ross.

WILLS POV:

The night was brilliant. It went on to about 3 am and me and Jordan stayed on the sofa.

"Wow. This has been perfect." Jordan said in her cute sleepy voice.

"I know." I said. She kissed me and turned around to go to sleep.

SORRY ITS NOT A VERY LONG CHAPTER, BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT :D