Angel

KYLES POV:

It was time for matts party so me, Lauren, Hol and dan were all sitting In the car on our way. Dan was driving with Hollie in the passengers seat so I was in the back with Lauren. She grabbed my hand and smiled. I smiled back until I noticed something on her wrist.

"What's that?" I said realising that I hadn't bought it for her.

"Oh it's what I got from Adam." She smiled. I nodded and sat silently for the rest of the drive. So my girlfriend was wearing the bracelet her 'best friend' had bought her, but not the necklace or earrings I bought, I decided not to say anything though because it was Christmas and everything. We arrived at matts and before we went In Lauren pulled us all to the side.

"Okay no one mention anything to Jordan about the baby or George or will or anything ok? She's in a bad place at the moment so just don't say anything you will regret." Lauren said. We all nodded and walked into the house.

"Guys!" Matt said running over and hugging us all. "Come through." He had obviously been drinking judging by the smell of his breathe. We walked through and dan and Hollie walked over to some of matts friends who I'd never seen before and me and Lauren started to talk to Ross and steph. We started to make small talk and steph was such a lovely girl. Adam walked over to Lauren and whispered something in her ear.

"I'll be back in a minute." She smiled and they walked upstairs. I stared at her until she was clear out of sight and sighed. I couldn't help be jealous but it drove me mental when she did This.

ADAMS POV:

I looked around the room for Lauren and she was standing with kyle, Ross and steph. I had to talk to her so I walked over and whispered in her ear.

"Hey come with me." She followed me upstairs and I could tell kyle was annoyed, but I would tell him everything later. We walked into Matty's room and obviously it stunk of smoke.

"Thanks." Lauren said smiling.

"What?" I laughed sitting down next to her on Matty's bed.

"Thanks for the bracelet, I love it." She showed me her wrist and she was Wearing it.

"It's nothing." I smiled blushing. "You know I'm really sorry about Jordan and stuff." She smiled and kissed my cheek.

"I know." SHe smiled standing up to leave the room. "Thanks for the bracelet Adam. It means so much to me and I love you." I smiled and she left the room back downstairs to kyle. I was so thankful I had my best friend back.

LAURENS POV:

I was glad I had made up with Adam, but how could I not after the bracelet, I mean that is the cutest thing ever. I walked downstairs to find kyle and Hollie dancing together. I sighed and went to get a drink, on the way I bumped into George.

"Hey George you ok?" I asked softly. He looked at me sadly, grabbed my hand and led me outside. I had never been really close with George, but he was a really nice guy and I knew I could trust him with anything. He pulled out some fags from his back pocket and offered me one. Obviously me being a non smoker I didn't take it.

"So George what's happened?" I asked acting completely oblivious to the fact that I knew exactly what was wrong with him.

"Jordan. I love her of course, but she's well I can't tell ya, but something's happened and Ergh I can't say anything to anyone." He said sternly shouting at the end.

"George I know about the baby." I said softly walking towards him. He relaxed a little and smiled.

"You do?" He asked grabbing my arm. I nodded.