A FUN DAY WITH KYLE!

KYLES POV:

i woke up the next morning with a face full of hair. lauren was laying next to me still asleep, she looked so peaceful. i decided not to wake her yet. i heard noises coming from next door. i could just make out that it was will and dan talking about yesterday. i was really worried about lauren; i cant believe will had never went out to look for her!

"I KNOW! I SHOULD OF LOOKED FOR HER BUT MY DAD SAID I SHOULDNT ALRIGHT!?" i guessed it was will shouting at dan. 

"SORRY MATE, I WAS JUST ASKING?" then the door slammed shut causing lauren to wake up. she groaned and looked over at me smiling. 

"Morning luv, u alright?" i asked walking towards her. i sat down on the bed and she smiled. 

"yeah, better than i was yesterday. what was that slam i just heard?" she stood up and opened my bedroom door. 

"erm. i think it was will and dan arguing. about you and erm will." i said awkwardly. she stood quietly with a tear falling down her face. i immediatly stood up and hugged her. 

"Dont blame yourself lauren. you were right, he should of came and looked for you." she still looked guilty so i took her hand and led her downstairs to the kitchen. will was on the sofa with his head in his hands. 

"will?" lauren let go of my hand and ran to comfort him. "its not your fault you know? i shouldnt have blamed you and im so sorry." he stared up at her and laughed. 

"no lauren. dont be sorry, im the oldest i was meant to protect you and look after you and i didnt. im so sorry lauren." he leaned in to hug her when hollie and dan came down muttering about what was for breakfast. dan and will glared at eachother and started shouting again. 

"GUYS! SHUT UP. STOP IT! DAN!" lauren shouted trying to stop them. suddenly jordan, woody and chris came in looking worried.

JORDANS POV:

i cant believe them two! after everything that happened yesterday they chose to go mental at eachother. lauren seemed to have forgiven  will, but dan was still annoyed. dan. he must care about her so much. i looked over at hollie who was tired of all the drama and just rolled her eyes at dan. woody was the same and chrissy had disapeared to the kitchen for some breakfast.

eventually the boys had stopped arguing and everyone was sitting down for breakfast. dan glared at will the whole time. after a while will became annoyed and stormed out of the room. i followed him and sat with him on the sofa.

"will, dont let what dan says bother you. lauren forgives you and thats all that matters!" i said trying to cheer him up.

"jordan thanks, but dans right i should have been there for her and i hate myself for not." he stood up and was about to leave the room, but i just wanted him to be happy. 

"will...." i said. he turned around and i hugged him tightly. he hugged back and looked into my eyes.

"thanks jordan. it means a lot." then we both walked upstairs to get ready.

HOLLIES POV:

ERGHH! why is everyone always so depressed. i couldnt take the drama no more so i decided to plan a night out.

"alright come on. these past couple of days have been so confusing so what do you say. how about we all go out somewhere tonight. we can find a nearby club or something because were leaving back to london tomorrow night so its our last chance." everyone cheered with excitement and i dragged lauren into the hall.

"lauren how are you feeling?" i asked just to make sure she was okay with everything.

"im loads better, thanks for arranging this hollie, its just what we all need, a good night out." she hugged me and i went off to tell jordan and will.