and the winners are...

WILLS POV:

me and the boys were all woken up at 7 am by the loud screaming of girls outside the bus.

"come on then lads!" dan said walking into the shower. we were performing live at the isle of wight festival later and needed to have one last rehearsel before enjoying the rest of the day. Kyle jumped out of bed and tried to take a sneaky look out of the window, to see the fans. immediatly a girl who looked about 14 years old saw him, causing her to scream out loud so that everyone knew they were definitely in the bus. 

"HEY! THERES KYLE! OMG OMG QUICK HES SHUTTING THE CURTAIN!!!" 

"thanks for that kyle." we heard a security guard yell from outside.Kyle ran into the little front room area and hid under the blanket hoping he wouldnt come in and moan at him. once everyone had a shower and put on some clothes we were lead outside to the stage. behind it was a big room with tinted windows. we followed our manager in and started to practice our set for later. 

LAURENS POV:

i woke up by the sound of people running around outside our tent. i got up and looked at my phone. it was around 9 o'clock so i thought i should wake up hollie so we could start the day. it wasnt easy waking her up but eventualy i did it! we both got dressed and left the tent. 

"I cant not shower Lauren, i feel really unclean!" Hollie screamed at me as we went round the tents. 

"your such a girl hollie!" i laughed as she rolled her eyes," i used to go camping with my dad before he left. we used to have so much fun. mum and dad would share a tent and me and my other brother." he was the one of my brothers who went away with my dad because him and my mum argued a lot. i hadnt seen him in so long, i really missed him but i couldnt really remember him i was only about 4. it had been nearly 16 years! wow! A tear started to fall down my face. i wiped it away not wanting hollie to see but the more i tried to stop myself the more i cried. 

"Oh lauren!" hollie said hugging me," its alright! im sure you'll see him again one day." i smiled at hollie and she gave me a tissue and we carried on walking. after around 5 minutes i was okay. i stopped thinking about him and dad and just tried to enjoy mself! 

DANS POV:

"alright boys! we have 10 minutes before we go on!" woody said as we were all getting changed. we all wore similiar clothes; we were all wearing black skinny jeans, converse and tshirts and of course kyle was wearing his beanie. We waited at the wings of the stage and listened to the announcement.

"WE HAVE A GREAT WAY TO START THE SHOW TONIGHT! THESE BOYS ARE APSOLUTELY AMAZING AND THEY ARE HERE RIGHT NOW. ITS BASTILE!!!!!!"

we all walked onto the stage and stood by our instruments. we waited for the cheers to die down and before you knew it we were singing 'bad blood'.

HOLLIES POV:

the boys were amazing! me and lauren stood close to the stage and danced to all of their songs. half way through their set, they announced they were having a competition to meet them and spend all day tomorrow with them! i was so excited and me and lauren ran over to the desk and payed for 6 raffle tickets. 

"goodluck guys!" Dan shouted down the mic and they began to sing laughter lines. 

"hollie! your favouirite song!" lauren screamed at me over the noise of fan girls singing their hearts out! i grinned at lauren and sang along!

WILLS POV:

our set finished after about an hour but it felt like we'd only been playing for 2 minutes. finally it was time to announce the winners of our competition. A stage man came out with a large box with thousands of raffle tickets inside. we all crowded round it and wached as dan shuffled his hand around inside the box. he picked out a baby blue coloured ticket.

"176?" dan said. 2 girls suddenly screamed causing me to jump," Come on over!" dan said again. 2 girls walked up onto the stage. one was quite tall with lavender hair the other short with light brown hair. the short one looked very familiar but i didnt think anything of it.

"im hollie!" the tall one screamed. she was very enthusiastic. 

" and im lauren! omg hi! i cant believe this is real ahhhh!" lauren was just as loud as hollie maybe even louder. it looked like we were going to get on very well with them.

the last bands played and we sat backstage watching with lauren and hollie. they were so much fun and it looked like dan had his eye on hollie and kyle seemed to start getting close with lauren. the concert ended and we decided to go to bed.

"NIGHT GIRLS!" kyle screamed jumping up from the chair and hugging them both. we all said our goodbyes and told lauren and hollie where to meet us tomorrow. we got back to the bus and everyone fell asleep within about 2 seconds. tomorrow was going to be great and i couldnt wait.

HOPE YOU LIKE IT :P PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK :')