Beach party

LAURENS POV:

After an amazing day at universal, dan called will and we sorted out the arrangements for that night.

"So where do they want to meet us?" Hollie asked as we were on our way home from universal.

"Well they want to go out because woody has been kind of bored on his own all day, so how about we go to that beach party the man was talking about?" Dan said smiling.

"Yeah!" I screamed happily. Kyle smirked at me and dan and Hollie smiled. "I mean erm yeah sure whatever?" I laughed.

We were soon back at our hotel in our rooms getting ready for the party.

"You alright?" Kyle said. I had felt sick ever since we got back but I didn't want to say anything so I acted as casual as I could.

"Yeah why?"

"You're not being yourself." He said hugging me.

"I'm fine." I said. Suddenly I felt a big Urge to be sick. I ran into the bathroom and was sick in the toilet. Kyle ran In after me and pulled my hair out of my face.

"Ergh." I moaned flopping onto the bathroom floor. Kyle flopped down next to me and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"You okay?" He said softly playing with my hair.

"Yeah I'll be okay." I whispered, "come on let's get ready."

I stood up and started to walk out of the bathroom weakly.

"NO! No way are we going!" Kyle said standing up and pulling me back.

"Kyle I'll be fine. See Im okay now?" I laughed spinning around slowly.

"Stop babe." Kyle said grabbing my hand and sitting me down on our bed.

"Kyle please. I want to go, I'll be fine." I said.

"Ergh fine. But if you feel sick at any point you tell me and we go. Deal?"

"Yes whatever." I laughed. I looked in my wardrobe and pulled out a dress. I put it on and grabbed some sandals. It was so unlike me to look like such a girly girl, but I had to look like that sometimes.

"Wow!" Kyle said laughing.

"What?" I laughed.

"You look like, such a girl?" He teased.

"Oh shut up!" I said playfully hitting him. "I have to because well otherwise I'll get sand in my converse!"

"Hmm." He smirked. We left our room and walked down to the bench where we were going to meet everyone.

"You feel alright?" Kyle asked as we walked down to the beach.

"Yeah, kyle stop stressing I'm fine!"

"Sorry. I just worry." He said smiling. I smiled up at him and he laughed. It remained silent for a while.

"Lauren, tell me something I don't know about you." He said breaking the silence.

"What?" I laughed.

"Well you know, something really cool that I don't know." He laughed.

"Erm, you know pretty much everything." I said trying to think of something.

"Come on."

"Okay erm this is something none of the boys know about, just don't laugh! But when I was younger erm I was kind of a little bit erm okay I was really fat." I said covering my face.

"OMG! WAS THAT THE LITTLE FAT GIRL IN THOSE PHOTOS AT YOUR FAMILIES HOUSE! YOU TOLD ME THAT THEY WERE YOUR COUSIN! LAUREN OMG YOU WERE SO FAT AND CUTE!" He said crying with laughter.