our last night

KYLES POV:

so tonight was our last night in the isle of wight with the girls. i couldnt believe how quick these last two days have been, its crazy! i really wanted tonight to be perfect.

we were all sitting on the bus with will driving. i sat next to Dan, lauren next to hollie, jordan with chrissy and woody with will. dan looked really tense and worried about somehing.

"dan, you alright mate?" i asked.

"yea, i erm i sort of was planning on asking out hollie later," he said lowering his voice and checking to see Hollie wasn't listening. "like maybe if when we have all settled back into our flats, i know i asked her before, but i think she's forotten because that was the night with everything happeneing."

"dont be so tense, relax. she said yes the first time so there is no reason for her to say no now?" i laughed at him and stood up to go and sit next to Lauren.

"hey girls. Hollie can i sit here and you sit next to Dan?" she smiled up at me and moved next to Dan. lauren looked so happy! i'm so glad she's finally back to the way she was before she knew about will, i know she's only been like this a couple of days but i hated seeing her upset. 

"Kyle, i was just thinking, whats gonna happen with us lot after tomorrow, because you and the boys are constantly travelling and stuff so whats gonna happen?" i had completely forgotten about that, what was going to happen?

" lauren i really want to be around you, your crazy, funny and as playful as me. you're perfect. i need to make sure you're mine forever otherwise i dont know what i'll do. i'll sort something out because i cant stand thinking about my life without you in it." i wasn't the kind of person to be so cheesy, but i needed her to know how much i liked her.

"eww kyle! cringeyyy!" she laughed and punched me in the arm playfully. "but that's so cute, thanks." she laughed and rested her head on my shoulder. 

After a while of driving, Will stopped the car. 

"I think i've found somewhere." he shouted down the bus. everyone grinned and unbuckled there seat belts. Will parked the bus and we all jumped out. 

JORDANS POV:

we all got out of the car and started to walk to the back of the queue. it looked like we were going to be stuck there for ages, but luckily one of the security guards recognised the boys and let us straight in. 

as soon as we were in i felt so ill. it was close to being pitch black except for the DJ's flashing lights, there were about 200 people in a small room all dancing and the bar was completely packed. i told lauren i felt sick and she asked if i wanted to go home with her. i refused and told her that i'd be fine and that she should enjoy her night, but i still felt really sick. maybe a couple of drinks would make me feel better?

we all walked straight over to the bar and got some drinks. i ordered a water which panicked everyone.

"are you okay jordan?" dan asked looking confused," you're normally the drinking, party type, whats wrong?"

"im fine!" i laughed trying to hide the fact that i clearly wasn't. Lauren and Kyle ran off to the middle of the room and started dancing crazily.

"What a pair of nutters!" Hollie shouted to Dan and he grabbed her hand and took her over to the dance floor to join them. Chrissy and Woody had ran off to the corner of the room and i sat down at the bar with Will.

"Are you okay?" he asked looking conserned.

"yeah! I'm fine just feel a bit claustrophobic i guess!" i said, well shouted; i couldn't hear anything over the music.