meeting up

LAURENS POV:

I was up out of bed at 6 AM. i couldnt wait. i was gonna meet my dad. Will wanted to come but i thought it would be best for it just to be me and him. the boys stayed over last night and everyone was still in bed. i quickly had a shower and got dressed. it was one of the hardest things to do ever. i wasnt normally the kind of girl who complained about having nothing to wear but i needed to impress dad. it took me about half an hour but i finally found the perfect outfit. black leggings, red converse and a black and white crop top. 

i had finished putting on my makeup and straightening my hair at about half past 7, which meant i had 5 and a half hours left. i know it was crazy to get up at that time, but i was so nervous.

still no one was awake so i at on the sofa with a cup of tea and a bowl of crunchy nut cereal and watched spongebob. yes at 19 you are probably not meant to still watch spongebob, but its amazing and i dont think i will ever grow out of it. at 8 AM hollie ran downstairs and poured herself a mug of coffee. she looked stressed.

"hollie, are you alright?" i asked. she didnt see me so she jumped and made her coffee fly all over the floor.

"omg, i didnt see you there, ermm yea im fine its just todays my date with Dan." she said clearing up the spilt drink. i got up and started to help her.

"sorry i thought you saw me." i laughed. "dont worry hollie i know what you mean im meeting my dad today."

"oh yeah! i forgot wow i bet your nervous. why are you up and ready so early?"she stared at me with confusion on her face.

"i've been up since about 6. im so nervous. what time is you and dans date then."

"about 11 i think. i have no idea where were going he said a couple of suggestions yesterday, but he wont tell me what were actually doing." she rolled her eyes, hollie hates suprises. "im going to go and get ready so i'll leave you to watch erm spongebob." she laughed.

JORDANS POV:

I went downstairs to find lauren watching spongebob on her own. Will told me about her meeting her dad today and she looked so nervous.

"lauren? how are you feeling. todays the big day isnt it?" i asked as i made myself some jam on toast.

"im so nervous jordan. i really wish i asked will to come with me now." just as she said that will came jumping down the stairs. 

"whats with you?" i asked laughing at will's big smile.

"today, we are going out. what are you doing at about 1ish?" will asked and i looked over at lauren who was sitting on the sofa looking upset.

"will, dont you think you should maybe go and see your dad with lauren?" i said quietly. lauren heard me, i guess im not a very good whisperer.

"no! will, jordan go out. have some fun. i'll be fine." me and will looked at her sympethetically and she looked back at the TV.

"spongebob, really?" will quietly. we both went back upstairs to the guest room and started to get ready.

KYLES POV:

i woke up and found an empty space next to me in laurens bed. i stood up and put on a tshirt and went downstairs to go and find lauren. she was sitting on the sofa with a cup of tea watching spongebob.

"booo!" i shouted jumping next to her on the sofa. she screamed and her tea nearly spilt everywhere.

"KYLE! YOU SEE WHAT YOU COULD OF DONE?!" she shouted and stood up to go to the kitchen.

"whats up with you?" i asked rolling my eyes. she was so moody and grumpy this morning. i'd never seen her like it before.

"kyle, can you stop. just leave me alone!" she screamed. i turned away and left the room. i ran up the stairs and jumped on hollies bed; dan was sleeping on it.