Woody

DANS POV:

Today was the girls first day back at uni. It was so strange for them not to be sitting on the sofa with me and kyle and I hate to say it but I really missed those losers.

Me and kyle were left In the flat alone so we decided to invite will round. I text him and he came over about half an hour later. We all sat on the sofa watching football until it got to about 2ish and the girls would be back soon.

"So when are you gonna ask Jordan to move in?" Kyle said turning to will.

"Well, I was hoping to the other night at your party but she fell asleep, so tonight hopefully." He said.

"Will, you do realise in like 9 months your going to be a dad?" I said grinning.

"I know and you're going to be Uncles!" He replied, surprisingly he seemed really ready to become a dad.

"Yay! I'm gonna be an uncle!" Kyle screamed doing a little dance. We all laughed and he slumped back down on the sofa.

"We haven't seen woody in so long have we?" Will said completely changing the subject.

"Oh yeah, well I saw him at ours the other night but not for long. Chrissy has changed him." I said standing up to grab the remote off of kyle.

"No!" Kyle screamed hugging the remote. "I love some girls!"

"Kyle! This is so rubbish. It's for teenage girls and if you haven't noticed your a fully grown man."

"Ergh. I wish Lauren was back. She watches it with me." He sighed throwing the remote over to me sulking.

Will laughed.

"Lauren's still annoyed with me about me and mum."

"I would be if I was her!" I snapped.

"Yeah I guess so. I do feel really bad! It's just I wasn't ready to meet her."he defended. We watched TV until 3 o'clock when I got a text from Hollie.

DAN,

JUST GOT OUT OF ENGLISH AND IM WAITING FOR LAUREN OUTSIDE THE DRAMA ROOMS, WE'LL BE HOME IN 20 MINUTES.

LOVE YOU

HOLLIE XX

"Girls will be back soon." I announced.

"Well I better get going. Jordan will be round soon and I've got to ask her to move in!" He said excitedly. We walked him out and waited for the girls to get back.

LAURENS POV:

"Hey!" I screamed running into our house. Kyle ran up to me and kissed me and dan ran up to Hollie and did the same.

"So how was school?" Kyle teased.

"Oh shut up!" Hollie shouted dropping her books on the floor.

"Well my day was good." I said walking into the front room to find pizza boxes and cans of beer all over the floor. "Looks like you've had a busy day!"

"Oh yeah, will came over." Dan said picking up the rubbish they had left.

I ran upstairs and went In to me and kyles room to grab some towels. I walked into the bathroom and had a quick shower before putting on my Minnie Mouse onesie and joining everyone downstairs. They all laughed when they saw my onesie and I felt quite insulted.

"It's warm and I like it!" I screamed sitting on the floor.

"Aww." Kyle said kissing my head.

"So what's for dinner tonight?" Hollie said excitably.

"Erm well we could try and cook something?" Dan said causing everyone to laugh.