Over

KYLES POV:

The girls got back late but Lauren had passed out because she got drunk so much. I laughed at the sight of her being thrown on the sofa by Hollie.

"Bye girls." Hollie laughed as she hugged the girls.

"Bye." Jordan smiled walking towards Lauren. "Night." She laughed kissing Lauren on the cheek and leaving the house. The other girls left soon after and eventually me and Hollie decided to go to bed.

"I'll carry her up." I laughed throwing Lauren over my shoulder and taking her upstairs.

"Be careful kyle." Hollie laughed supporting Lauren's head which was leaned up against my back as I walked up the stairs.

"Night." Hollie smiled to me. I smiled and walked into mine and Lauren's room. I pulled off Lauren's shoes and dress and put her in her pyjamas.

"Night." I laughed to her as I laid her in bed next to me and pulled the covers over both of us.

...

"Morning lovely." I laughed shaking Lauren. She wouldn't move so I laughed slightly and shook her a bit harder. "Lauren we're going to go see Mickey our kitten." Still she wouldn't budge.

"Fine." I thought to myself. "Maybe she wanted a lay in." I sighed and walked downstairs to where dan and Hollie were making pancakes.

"Morning, where's Lauren." Dan said flipping the pancake in the air and nearly dropping it all over the floor.

"She's still In bed." I laughed.

"I'll go wake her up." Hollie laughed walking upstairs.

"Sometimes on tour I do really forget how much I love it here with Lauren and hols ." Dan beamed.

"Yh I know mate. I love being home."

"We should see if the girls want to watch a movie or something today just like we used to." Dan smiled. I nodded enthusiastically.

"That is If Lauren wakes up anytime today." I joked. Hollie started screaming from upstairs and she started to storm down the stairs quickly.

"KYLE DAN SOMETHINGS WRONG!" She panicked.

"WHAT IS IT?" I shouted.

"LAURENS NOT WAKING UP, I TRIED EVERYTHING!"

"Okay let's take her to the hospital!" Dan said running upstairs. He grabbed Lauren out of bed and carried her to the car. I sat in the backseat with her on my lap.

"Lauren? Wake up baby, can you here me?" I said slapping her face gently. She still wouldn't wake up.

"QUICK!" Hollie shouted to dan as he stepped down harder on the accelerator.

"I DONT GET IT? ALL LAST NIGHT SHE WAS FINE." Hollie cried.

"Did she say anything?" I shouted still trying to wake up Lauren.

"No, well just before she passed out she said she was dizzy, but I just thought it was the alcohol!"

"Dan, c'mon man hurry up!" I shouted. Dan sped up the road and eventually we made it to the hospital.

"LAUREN HARVEY. SHES NOT WAKING UP!" dan said to the lady at reception. Soon 2 doctors were carrying Lauren to a room. I followed them in and for a second I really did think it was over. They let us in so clearly something bad had happened or they would have cared more about us being there.

"HOW LONG HAS SHE BEEN UNCONSCIOUS?" A doctor asked.

"Erm since last night, but I thought it was just because we were drunk." Hollie panicked.

"She shouldn't have drunk anything.i think her brain is bleeding and well I'm sorry." He replied as the other doctors surrounded Lauren.

"I know but we sort of got lost in the moment and we just wanted her to enjoy the night." Hollie said running to Lauren's side.

"IS SHE OK?" I shouted.

"NO IM SORRY I DONT KNOW." The doctor said putting on some rubber gloves and walking Towards Lauren. I ran to her opposite side and held her cold hand as I watched the doctors try to save her.

LAURENS POV:

I could smell the hospital again but for some reason I couldn't open my eyes. I could just about here the muffled voices of Hollie and kyle shouting at people, probably doctors. I tried opening my eyes, I wanted to be okay. I couldn't. Something was dragging me away from their voices. Something crazy was happening.

"LAUREN LAUREN WAKE UP BABY WAKE UP!" I could hear kyle scream over and over.

"ITS OKAY LAUREN CMON." Dan was shouting. Their voices got quieter and quieter. The last thing I heard was Kyle's beautiful voice.

"Please Lauren, I love you." Then all my senses went dark.

"Time of death. 11:18am. We are very sorry."

SORRY ITS SHORT BUT HERE YOU GO, ONE MORE CHAPTER TO GO! :O