Plane journey

LAURENS POV:

I woke up at 3 am to the sound of kyle screaming.

"LAUREN WAKE UPPP!" I rolled over to face the opposite way and put the pillow over my head. He pulled it off and pulled the duvet off of me.

"Ergh, kyle I want to go to sleep!" I moaned.

"But were going to Florida!" He screamed standing on the side of the bed and pulling me up. Finally he pulled me up into his arms.

"Come on!" He said kissing my head. I laughed and started to get changed. I took off my spotty shorts and tshirt and put on my leggings.

"Kyle, where's my top?" I laughed standing by the wardrobe in my bra.

"Erm I don't know erm maybe Hollie borrowed it or something." He stuttered laughing.

"KYLE!" I screamed grabbing the duvet and covering myself.

"Ahhaha!" He laughed running over to the door holding my top. I ran over to the door and kyle had ran into the front room. Completely forgetting that I had dropped the duvet, I ran into the front room. Dan was sitting on the sofa with a mug of coffee with kyle hiding behind him.

"AHH! Kyle you idiot!" I screamed. Dan and kyle were in hysterics so I ran back into me and kyles room dying of embarrassment.

I sat on the bed and logged into twitter. I replied to a few fans wanting follows from kyle and kyle walked in holding my top laughing.

"Babe, are you alright?" He laughed putting the top on the bed.

"KYLE I HATE YOU!" I laughed, "DAN JUST SAW ME IN MY BRA!"

He jumped next to me on the bed laughing and I pushed him off.

"What was that for?" He laughed. I raised my eyebrows and put on my tshirt. Kyle got dressed as I put on some makeup and put my hair in a fish tail braid That fell down onto my shoulder. We grabbed our hand luggage and we walked into the kitchen. Me and kyle dropped our bags down on the floor and Hollie and dan were sitting on the counter laughing.

"Yeah yeah, dan saw me half naked Yardiyardiyar." I shouted pouring myself some hot chocolate. They all laughed and soon I was joining in. We sat down and had some hot chocolate before getting in the car to go to the airport.

The car journey was hilarious. Me and Hollie sang to our bastille CD and kyle and dan cringed the whole way. We met will and Jordan at the airport and went straight over to the security and put our bags in the little machine. Once we were out of security and stuff, we went to mcdonalds because Jordan was getting hungry. It was only around 6am so after mcdonalds we could go to duty free and go shopping.

KYLES POV:

Once we had eaten our mcdonalds, we went round to the shops. Hollie and Jordan ran off to go and buy swimming stuff and dan and will went to look at some sunglasses.

"Right, let's go into whsmiths so we can buy a few books and some sweets!" Lauren said grabbing my hand and leading me to the shop. We looked around and Lauren got a book from the shelf called host, but I didn't find anything because I was distracted by a cute little cat poster. Lauren dragged me away for the poster and we chose some sweets. Once we payed, I called dan and we met them by the information desk. Hollie and Jordan had quite a few bags and will was already wearing the sunglasses.

"HELLO, THIS IS THE FIRST CALL FOR PLANE 6 TO FLORIDA. PLEASE GO TO GATE C THANKYOU." The big voice on the monitor said. We checked our tickets and saw that it was our plane, so we grabbed our bags and headed towards gate C. As soon as we got to the desk the woman took out boarding passes and we got on the plane. I sat next to Lauren, infront of dan and Hollie and Jordan and will were next to us. After around 20 long minutes of waiting the pilot turned on the seatbelt signs and the air hostesses started waving there arms about showing us where the exits were.