Suprise

KYLES POV:

I woke up remembering me and Laurens conversation last night. I had the hugest smile on my face.

"LAUREN LAUREN! Wake up!" I screamed.

"Ergh." She moaned rolling over.

"LAUREN! PLEASE WAKE UP!" I begged.

"What d'you want?" She mumbled.

"We need to tell everyone you're coming on tour with us!" I whispered. Lauren shot up.

"Omg, Hollie and Jordan are going to kill me!"

"Don't think like that babe, the boys are gonna be happy and well the girls can come to some concerts." She rolled her eyes and laid back down on our bed.

"GET UP!" I moaned again pulling the covers off of her. She pulled them back and stared at me evilly. I laughed and pushed her so she fell off of the bed.

"OMG! I'm so Sorry!" I screamed trying to stop myself from laughing. Lauren burst out laughing and she pulled my arm down so we were both laying on the floor.

"I hate you." Lauren said laughing. I faked a sad face and stood up rubbing my eyes pretending to cry.

"Oh, I'm so sorry kyle baby. I don't hate you I was only joking! " she said sarcastically. I looked back and laughed at her.

"Omg! Kyle it's like 7AM." I hadn't realised it was so early.

"Erm oops?"

She got back into bed and pulled the covers over her but I wouldn't let her sleep so I picked her up in my arms and walked into the front room. I dropped her down on the sofa and went to get us some tea. We drunk our tea and watched some girls until dan and Hollie woke up.

"So whats the plan for today?" Hollie asked yawning.

"Well my dads cancelled on me and will so erm nothing."

"Yeah, I'm not doing anything either." Said dan.

"Well we can have a day in because it's Sunday? What if we invite Jordan and will over and we can have a big chat with everyone!" I said nudging Lauren. She rolled her eyes and walked into the kitchen.

"Sounds fun." Hollie laughed.

"Yay a lazy day again." Dan said kissing her. I followed Lauren into the kitchen.

"Babe, you need to tell them." I laughed grabbing her waist.

"I know." She said, "but shouldn't I wait until after the funeral?"

I had forgotten about the funeral on Tuesday.

"Erm well I think you should tell them now."

"Ergh fine." She walked out of the room and sat on the sofa with Hollie and dan.

JORDANS POV:

I sat on the sofa with will. I was still annoyed that he was leaving me whilst I was pregnant but I didn't tell him. We were watching here comes honey boo boo and I got a text from kyle.

HEY JORDAN,

LAUREN NEEDS TO TALK TO YOU TODAY SO HOW ABOUT YOU AND WILL COME OVER IN A BIT?

KYLE. x

I told will and I went upstairs for a shower. I had a long shower and listened to the 1975 and bastille. Will must have heard my music because when I walked out he was in our room singing along to things we lost in the fire.

"Haha, it's a good thing you're not the lead signer!" I laughed.

"Oi!" He said kissing me and walking into the shower.