Bow down bitches

Chapter 44:

LAURENS POV:

"Alright love that's all for today." The nurse smiled as I jumped off of the green bed and put on my jacket. I had another blood test to see if anything has changed and maybe got better but I wasn't going to hold my breathe. It was around a month after I told everyone about it getting worse and nothing had been the same since. I was going to spend the day with Jordan and Hollie today because I just wanted to be with the girls.

"Thanks." I muttered before leaving the hospital and getting into my car because I was finally allowed to drive, and driving to Jordans.

"Hey." Jordan smiled sympathetically opening the door. "Hollies in there." We hugged and I took off my shoes and walked Into the front room.

"Lauren!" Hollie grinned. "Where you been?"

"I had a blood test this morning." I smiled sitting down.

"Oh you should have said I would have come with you." Hollie said leaning over to grab a biscuit to dunk In her tea.

"Tea Lauren?" Jordan shouted.

"Yes please." I shouted back at her. Once we all had a cup of tea and sat down I felt that everything was back to normal, I loved how the girls didn't ask questions about it and stuff, it made me feel normal for a while.

"Will hasn't called me either?" Jordan said as Hollie complained about dan. "What about kyle?"

"We've spoke a lot." I smiled.

"Dan called Lauren didn't he?" Hollie sulked.

"Yeh only for like a second phone call though. But they're busy so I guess they'll call when they can." I smiled trying to cover up for them.

"I guess." Jordan shrugged.

We were siting around the table still chatting when we heard a car door shut and a few seconds later a knock at the door.

"Lauren can you get that?" Jordan called from upstairs. I smiled at Hollie before answering the door. I slowly opened the door and standing infront of me was him. The guy i loved more than anyone but seemed to be hurting the most. Before I could say anything he flung himself at me and spun me around as he kissed me a gezillion times.

"Kyle what are you doing here!" I screamed completely shocked.

"Suprise." He smiled placing me on the ground safely and kissing me. We hadn't spoke as often as before mainly because I hadn't made the effort.

"But the British tours are weeks from now?" I screamed.

"Something happened at the venue in Australia so were back for a month!" He grinned.

"What is all the noise?" Hollie shouted walking in. Her eyes met dans and dan smiled cheekily.

"I missed you so much!" He shouted running towards her. She opened her arms and hugged dan as tight as she could.

"I'm sorry I didn't call I'm a stupid stupid man." He said still hugging her.

"Forget it." Hollie screamed excitedly.

"Kyle dan? What are you doing here?" Jordan screamed dropping her tea down the stairs.

"Hey beauty." Will smirked walking in.

"Will!" She screamed practically flying down the stairs into his arms.

"Hey darling." Will said hugging me tightly after he'd hugged Jordan.

"Come in." Jordan smiled to them as they shut the door and followed us into the front room.

"Lauren? Can I talk to you?" Kyle mumbled dragging me out of the room and upstairs. I knew exactly what we were gonna talk about.