Not the ideal New Years

HOLLIES POV:

"Seriously, we have no friends." Lauren Laughed looking at the guest list for tonight's New Year's Eve party.

"Well who actually coming?" I asked biting into my toast.

"Me, you, dan, ky, Adam, matty, Gemma, chloe, George, Ross, steph, Jordan, will, woody, hannah, dan Howell, phil Lester, pj, Chris and that's it." Lauren giggled.

"How about Lucy?" Dan smiled.

"Who's Lucy?" I laughed.

"She's the girl who works at the studio." Kyle said walking in to the kitchen.

"Yeah, but know one knows her really?" I interrupted getting slightly jealous.

"Relax babe, she's got a boyfriend." Dan laughed wrapping his arm around me. I relaxed and Lauren giggled.

"Okay so add Lucy and her boyfriend to the list." Kyle smiled.

"Aw you guys this is our last party before the tour!" I pouted pulling everyone into a big group hug.

"Okay well what's the plan for today then?" Kyle asked.

"Well how bout me and Hol go shopping for food and drink and stuff and you and Lauren tidy up, if you can be trusted?" Dan laughed.

"I'm sure we can do it." Kyle laughed winking at Lauren.

"Hey can I talk to you," Lauren said quietly dragging me to the hall. I giggled and we stood in the hall as kyle and dan went upstairs to get changed.

"Well I sort of wanted to take kyle to see the cat I adopted for him today." She smiled innocently.

"Aw okay, well I can ask will and Jordan to come over and help tidy." I said. Lauren smiled before walking upstairs. I followed her and looked over at Dan, who was sitting on our bed in a towel.

"You gonna get ready?" I laughed pushing my hair off of my face and putting on my makeup.

"I don't wanna go." He moaned.

"Well you're the one who wanted this party." I laughed.

"Ergh why are we even having this party? Lauren and Adam are still fighting, I can't be bothered to and neither can kyle by the looks of things and well what's the point?"

"Dan it's New Year's Eve try and be happy just for once." I laughed kissing his cheek and walking towards the wardrobe. I picked out some skinny black jeans and a white tshirt and quickly threw them on. Dan got changed and we headed out to the shop.

KYLES POV:

"Come on kyle hurry up!" Lauren screamed at me from downstairs.

"Why? All were doing is tidying everything up for later." I sighed walking downstairs.

"Finally you're dressed." She smiled, "and were going out."

"Where?" I laughed.

"Secret." She giggled grabbing her car keys.

"Oh come on tell me." I Pouted following her to her car.

"All I'm saying is you're gonna love it." She smirked kissing my cheek and walking round to get into the car.

...

"So you're lost?" I smirked.

"Erm maybe." Lauren giggled turning around and going down the road again.

"Where are you taking us?" I laughed.

"I can't tell you!" She laughed, "oh hang on, I think I turn left here." I laughed and Lauren continued driving. After about 20 minutes of driving in circles we finally pulled up In the car park of a big building. There was a big banner on the building with a little cat on it and I immediately new where we were.