Casa a la matty

KYLES POV:

Lauren seemed to be getting a lot better in the last few days. The scar on her forehead seemed a lot healthier and the nurses thought she would be able to come out very soon.

I was on my bed debating whether to finish packing or unpack what I had already packed for tour. I didn't want to leave Lauren whilst she was like this, but I couldn't let the boys down.

"Hey ky. Were going to the hospital in a bit, can I pack some stuff for Lauren quickly?" Hollie smiled walking into mine and Lauren's room. I nodded and sat down on my bed.

"Are you alright?" She smiled putting some clothes into a bag.

"Yeah, I just don't know what to do about the tour." I sighed. She sat down beside me and put her arms around my shoulder.

"It's gonna be alright. Go on tour. We will take care of Lauren."

"I know but I just can't do that to her." I said.

"Kyle we've spoke to Lauren and she wants you to go. So go. We will all look after her and you'll be back in a couple months for the London concerts." I smiled but I wasn't very convincing. "Lighten up. The main thing is Lauren is getting better. Now come on are you coming to the hospital or not?" I stood up and followed Hollie downstairs to dan, will and Jordan.

"I'll drive!" Jordan shouted grabbing her keys. We all got into her car and drove to the hospital.

Once we got there Adam and George were crowded around Lauren's bed laughing.

"What are you guys doing here?" I shouted.

"They're here to cheer me up?" Lauren smiled.

"Why didn't you call me?" I frowned.

"Because I knew you'd come anyway." She smiled calmly. I smiled back feeling a little guilty for shouting.

"Hey kyle come here?" George smiled dragging me out of the room.

"What's up?" I said looking back through the window on the door at everyone laughing.

"The nurse came and spoke to me and Adam this morning and well they thought she was getting better but well she's not. She said that Lauren's going to have a brain scan tomorrow."

"But she was getting better?" I sighed feeling sick suddenly.

"I know but apparently this can happen and well maybe you should just prepare yourself for the worst." Tears started to fall down George's face and he covered his face quickly. "I'm sorry." He muttered before walking down to the toilets. Tears formed in my eyes and i felt a knot tighten In my stomach.

"Kyle you alright?" Dan said walking towards me from inside the room Lauren was in. "Kyle? Man what's wrong?" I shoved past him and ran down the halls to try and find somewhere where no one was. I found a bench in the corridor a few corners away from Lauren's room.

I laid my head in my hands and sobbed silently.

...

"Excuse me. Why are you crying?" A small high pitched voice like Lauren's said. I looked up and next to me was a little girl with gorgeous green eyes.

"Oh sorry." I laughed wiping my eyes with the sleeve of my T-shirt.

"It's okay. I cry sometimes to." She smiled sweetly.

"Why do you cry?" I smiled.

"I cry when my mum gets upset about my illness." She said swinging her feet off of the bench.