Decorations

KYLES POV:

My alarm woke me up at 8 am because I was finally getting my casts taken off. I jumped out of bed happily and looked over at Lauren who was still sleeping. I decided not to wake her up yet considering she was up In the middle of the night worrying about Jordan. I sighed and walked into the bathroom for a shower. I put the plastic bags over my casts for the last time and turned on the shower. Once I had finished in the shower I went into me and laurens room and put on my boxers.

"Lauren." I whispered. She moaned and squinted her eyes open. "Will you help me put on my top and jeans." She smiled and stood up sleepily. after helping me, she crawled back into bed and threw her pillow over her head.

"Lauren." I laughed, "you have to go see Jordan in a bit." She let out a loud groan and giggled.

"But I wanna sleep." She mumbled.

"Wake up." I laughed and jumped on top of her.

"Kyle!" She shouted through her laughter. "Get off you fat oaf."

"Fat oaf?" I laughed. She giggled and rolled off of the bed.

"I don't wanna go." She moaned as she sat at the dressing table and applied some make up.

"Once you're there and you've spoken to her I'm sure you will feel so much better." I said kissing her head.she laughed and threw on some clothes and followed me down stairs.

It was only 8 so Hollie and dan were still in bed.

"What times your appointment." Lauren asked as I boiled the kettle.

"9:30 I think." I smiled. "I can't wait to get these things off."

"Toast?" I nodded and Lauren pulled out the toaster. I made tea and soon Lauren handed me a plate of toast. We sat on the sofa to eat it and after watching Half of Alice in wonderland Hollie and dan came downstairs sleepily.

"Hey, why you guys up?" Dan said scratching his head. His hair was sticking up everywhere and so was hollies.

"Well I'm going out to meet Jordan and ky's going hospital." Lauren smiled.

"You're meeting Jordan!" Hollie interrupted.

"Yeah, she wants to tell me something." She laughed. Hollie and dan nodded and went into the kitchen to make their own breakfast.

We stayed lazily on the sofa for a bit longer until it was 9:15 and i had to go.

"I'm off." I said jumping up and heading towards the door. Hollie waved goodbye and Lauren and dan followed me to the door. Dan got into his car so he could drop me off and I said goodbye to Lauren.

"Sorry I'm not coming with you." She said hugging me.

"It's fine babe honestly. I'll see you in a few hours alright?"

"Ok. I love you." She smiled.

"I love you two." I said kissing her goodbye. I left the house and went to the hospital nervously.

LAURENS POV:

I was meeting Jordan at half 10, so I had another hour until I had to be at the park. The closer half 10 got the more scared I was. I was gonna meet the girl who ruined my brother, who nearly sabotaged me and kyles relationship and who was a pregnant whore carrying her ex's mates baby. I sat down slowly next to Hollie tapping my feet nervously.

"Relax Lauren, everything's gonna be fine." Hollie smiled.

"I know I'm just.. I don't know." I stuttered. We carried on watching TV until it was time for me to go to the park. I said goodbye to Hollie and I drove to the spot in the park where we were meeting.