Slut

KYLES POV:

I felt quite bad about drawing over Laurens face, but when she drew on mine I felt lots better. Thankfully, we persuaded her to come out in the evening. we went back to our rooms and Lauren had a shower.

I went on to twitter and posted the picture of me and Lauren with our faces covered In pen. Lauren came out of the shower singing Laura Palmer, so I joined In with the backing vocals. After our little song I had a shower and got ready. As I was putting on my shoes, Jordan knocked on the door.

"Hey, is Lauren in here?" She asked.

"Erm yeah." I said opening the door and pointing to Lauren. She walked in and ran over to Lauren.

"Okay don't laugh, but my dress sort of ripped at the back because of well it won't fit. So do you have a jacket or something?" Me and Lauren started to laugh as she looked through the wardrobe. She pulled out a black jacket and threw it at Jordan.

"You're a life saver!" She laughed. "Thank you!" She left the room and I began to laugh.

"Aww she's getting so big." Lauren laughed.

"Yh erm big." I laughed.

"Oh shh!" She shouted and she put on her clothes.

"Ready?" I asked walking towards her.

"D'you know what, I'm wearing trainers I never have and never will be able to walk in these bloody shoes!" Lauren screamed taking the heels off of her feet and putting on her converse.

"You look beautiful." I said stroking her moustache that I drew on. Lauren hit my hand away and kissed me.

"I love you." I muttered.

"I love you." She smiled and I grabbed her hand so we could go and get the others from down the hall.

WILLS POV:

Me and Jordan were getting ready when Lauren and Kyle knocked at the door. Jordan looked stunning even though she did rip her dress...

I opened the door and kyle and Lauren came in laughing.

"So Jordan you sorted out your dress then?" Kyle laughed. She rolled her eyes and grabbed her shoes.

"Aww Lauren, Jordan can wear heels, that's how it's done." Kyle teased.

"Oh shut it you" Lauren laughed.

"Okay so we ready?" I asked.

"Yep, just got to go and get dan and Hollie." Lauren said walking towards the door. We left the room and knocked on the door a couple of rooms down.

"One second!" Hollie shouted from in her room. Dan stormed out into the corridor.

"You alright dan?" I asked.

He started muttering stuff about Hollie so we all stood silently trying not to laugh.

"Right sorry about that." Hollie said leaving her room and ignoring dan.

"Erm, okay you ready to go downstairs?" Lauren asked breaking the awkwardness. We started to walk downstairs and Hollie and dan didn't make any eye contact with each other.

LAURENS POV:

Something had obviously happened between Hollie and dan so as we were walking downstairs I went and spoke to dan and Jordan spoke to Hollie.

"Dan what happened with you and Hollie?" I asked awkwardly. He gazed up at me and smirked.

"Sorry i cant take you seriously with your moustache and beard!" He laughed. " but it's just hollies in a bad mood."