News

JORDANS POV:

The day at uni flew by and I went straight back to my new home with will. He was on the sofa looking nervous with kyle and dan.

"Erm, you alright?" I asked dumping my books down on the floor.

"Yeah, we're just going to wait for the girls to get here because well, we need to tell you something."

"Alright, where's woody?" I said getting slightly nervous.

"He's upstairs crying over chrissy." Dan laughed. Kyle nudged him and his smile faded away. I went upstairs and put on some track suit bottoms and a white vest top. The doorbell rang once I was ready and the girls walked in.

"Hey! So is everything okay?" Hollie said walking into the front room.

"Girls, erm we need to talk to you." Will said silently.

"What is it?" Hollie asked laughing.

"Erm well, our manager met up with us yesterday and spoke to us about a tour." Kyle said.

"That's amazing!" Lauren said kissing kyles cheek.

"Erm not exactly. We would be going in January for 5 months and we'd have to leave you guys here." I looked over at will who was staring directly at me. I could feel tears falling down my face. I quickly wiped them away not wanting anyone to see. I couldn't believe this, the baby was due in 8 months and will would be on tour when I'm ready to have it. I really didn't want him to go, but what could I do, his band was important to him and I guess work comes first when you're in a band.

"B..b..but what about us?" Hollie screamed.

"Babe I'm sorry, but we've been wanting to go on tour for so long. I'm sorry." Dan said following her out of the house. Lauren stood silently with a blank expression. She just said nothing.

"Baby? I'm sorry." Kyle said and Lauren nodded.

"See ya later will." Kyle whispered and he led Lauren outside.

"Will, we've just moved in, were going to have a baby and you would rather go on tour and have a good time with your mates than be a father? Fine." I stormed up the stairs and locked myself in the spare room.

LAURENS POV:

The car journey back was silent and awkward. We pulled up at the flat and we found Hollie and dan talking on the sofa.

"Come on." Kyle said walking upstairs. We went into our room and closed the door.

"I'm sorry babe, but we have wanted this for so Long and I.."

"Kyle it's fine. Go. Have fun with the boys and I'll just see you after. I mean I'll be at uni anyway I really don't mind." The fact was I really did mind. I didn't want my boyfriend in a different country to me for 5 months.

"What. Really? I thought you would have maybe not wanted me to erm go?" He muttered.

"I just want you to be happy." He kissed me and I stood up and went into the bathroom and locked the door. I couldn't stop myself from crying.

"Hey Lauren, are you alright?" Kyle asked banging on the door. He must have heard me crying.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I said.

"Babe, open the door. Please." I stood up and slowly unlocked the door. Kyle walked in and I was on the floor crying.

"Babe? I thought you were okay with it?" He said softly.

"No I'm sorry, I don't want you to go." I sobbed in his arms.

"To be honest with the way you girls are acting i don't think we will go." I looked up at him.