chapter 39. | show down

(Get ready to read... A LOT!)

Twelve Hours Til' Show Time.

My eyes fluttered open to the sounds of birds chirping by the windowsill. Rays of sunlight kissing the surface of my expose skin over the sheets. The soothing sounds of silence and nature almost made me feel like I was part of a Disney movie; one that I didn't want to wake up from...

But sadly, I wasn't in a movie.

Though I was in what felt like a palace, I knew I had to get up. Tonight was the fashion show.
But before any of the preparations for tonight start going on, today we were given the day off to go sight seeing. A full day would be spent viewing as much of Paris as possible.

I was really excited about this. I love going sight seeing; and today would mark my first foreign sight seeing trip.

My body rolled over to the other side of the bed. Immediately my eyes landed on the already awake body resting on the other bed by the door.

Jack laid soundless scrolling through his phone. His head was a bit elevated behind the white pillows from the bed. Sheets fell half way down his chest-- exposing his bare skin.

My stare on him didn't go unnoticed.

Flashing his sparkly brown orbs back at me, a soft smile appeared upon his pink plump lips. I dug my face deeper into the sheets to hide my blushing.

"Morning, Sunshine." His voice was low and raspy. You could clearly tell his body was still in its resting state.

"Morning." I laid my head back over the pillow.

Sarah was still sound asleep. Her faint snoring could be heard besides me.

I wanted nothing more than to start heading out now. The guys had a pretty strong rehearsal yesterday and they are probably fused out. It was probably the hardest rehearsal I've ever seen them go through, mainly because this performance was actually going to be filmed and shown on TV.. It had to be perfect.

"Zo.." I heard Jack's whisper draw my attention back to him.

I watched him flick his head over in his direction. His body already shoving over to expose a bigger spot besides him.

"What about.." My eyes made an attempt to look back over at Sarah.

Jack only shrugged his shoulders. "She's asleep." He patted the mattress space besides him again. "Come here."

I looked back at Sarah, almost as a reassurance before looking back at Jack. I quickly removed the sheets from my body and sprinted over to his bed. It's been a while since we've shared each other's company in a bed.

Quietly settling into the mattress, I brought the covers up to my waist. At the same time, one of Jack's arm reached over to pull the sheets over my body, but it didn't stop there. His arm skimmed the side of my body. Snaking an arm around my waist, Jack turned his body over to rest over mine. Head nestling between my neck and shoulder.