chapter 27 | hamilton

Cameron's Point of View.

The club got rowdier as the night drew on. Countless amounts of bodies grinding against each other as the beat of the music got stronger..

I couldn't really remember much of what was going on.

I was walking out of the bathroom.. And I think I was with a girl?

Whatever it was, it's all a fuzz now.

"Bro? Where've you been?" Ash shouted, wrapping his arm around my neck, messing with my hair as he moved me more away from the bathroom I was walking out of.

"Around." I laughed, patting his chest.

"Let me get you a drink." He laughed.

Someone was drunk.

"What's the celebration for?" I laughed as I watched him stumble upon his own feet.

"Shit we're in CALI BABY!" He shouted, getting closer to me as he whispered his next statement. "Besides, I know that face.. My boy Cam Dallas GOT SOME!" He urged to slap my face but failed as he ended up falling over the bar's countertop.

I kept laughing. Not noticing, another body came to view.

"What's up with him?" Shawn laughed pointing down at Ashton.

I just shrugged my shoulders, looking back over at the bartender to ask for some drinks. Once he took my request I turned back to Shawn who looked like he was getting ready to say something.

"Hey, have you seen Aria?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"No?" I shook my head.

Another body came up behind Shawn.

"Have you guys seen Johnson?" Sarah asked. "He and Aria said they were going to the bar to get us drinks but they never came back?"

"Where is everyone?" Shawn looked back at both of us.

Sarah shrugged her shoulders. Just then another thought came up to mind.

"How about Jack?" I asked. "Zoey? Have either of you seen them?"

Shawn and Sarah shook there heads. I knew it.. They were all out, together. How didn't I see this coming? Zoey is out alone with him. Who knows what he could be doing to her? Where they could be at this point and if it's too late..

"Whoa.." A fifth figure approached us from my left hand side. "What's with all the worried faces?" Sam smiled, frowning moments later to look down at Ashton. "What happened to him?"

"Sam, have you seen the rest of the group?" Shawn asked.

Sam's face grew serious for once. He knew something and was planning on keeping it to himself.

He got nervous. The look I was giving him only made it worse.

"Yeah, yeah." He scratched the top of his head. "I just saw Jack going into the restroom with a chick."

"Nah, that's not true." I shook my head. "I just came out of there and I can assure you he wasn't there."

"Never said it was the guys restroom, Buddy." He pointed back at me with a smirk in his face. Okay, he got away with this one. I'll just love to see what else he's got in store for us.

"And Johnson?" Sarah asked.

"He went out back with some other girl too. But I think making out is all they're going to do." He nodded his head.

"What about the girls?" Shawn asked.

"Where's Zoey?" I jumped in.

"Oh I just saw them walk out to take some air and I think your girlfriend had a pretty important call.." He nodded back at Shawn.