chapter 36. | adriana

Adriana...

All of a sudden it hit me; and it hit me hard.

I was now standing in front of Jack's first love. His first relationship. His first heart break.

I didn't know how to react. Should I be mad? Is this suppose to mean I have to automatically hate her for what she did? Drawing back my hand from our handshake, all I felt like doing in the moment was to look back at Jack.

He was so pissed off. I could understand why.. But what I don't understand, is why the rest of guys feel like they're standing next to Donald Trump or something? Did she mess with them too? Ashton was almost embarrassed. For the first time ever, it was as if he was trying to hide his face. Was he making himself seem less noticeable, only heck, it's Ashton and he sucks at this kind of stuff and made it seem the total opposite.

The tension in our group didn't go unnoticed.

"Uh Dad? Why don't you take the girls over to meet some of the model agency people from Guess?" Matthew interrupted.

"Oh yes!" He quickly raised his hands in the air. "How could I possibly forget?" His body started scooting out from the booth. "Come girls, come! I've got some great opportunities for you!"

I watched as Michael Espinosa took two of the main girls from their shoulders, guiding them away from our spot. The guys weren't looking at that moment, but I noticed Adriana turn around with gloomy eyes to look back at them; back at Jack.

"What.. The Hell... Was that?" Cameron stuttered.

"Did that just really happen?" Johnson was still unsure of himself.

All the guys, even Ashton were in shock and asking questions. All, but the one who apparently hit him most.. Jack.

"I-- I gotta go." Jack excused himself before making a beeline for the exit.

I was left utterly in shock with everything. The Adriana.. The one who tore up Jack's heart.. The one who tore up Sammy's heart, and the one who tore up apparently tore the other guys heart too.. Is here?

The Adriana who is now apparently a Victoria's Secret Model is here at the Calvin Klein show and friends with the Espinosa family?

Well this night just couldn't get worse!

"Okay, can someone please explain to me what the Hell just happened back there?" Matt emphasized in his statement. From the look on his face, he was definitely pissed off.

"Adriana Montgomery, that's what happened." Cam crossed his arms. "We have a bad history with that girl.." He got mad.

"What did she do?" Matt asked.

"You see, she was dating one of our guys, Jack.." Shawn continued.

"But she was also dating Sam, Jack's cousin." Sarah interrupted.

"And sleeping with me at the same time." Cameron spoke up.

Wow.. Now that part I was completely unaware of..

Matt's eyes grew wide at the news. Soon enough, he tried to play it off and managed to look back at me. It was almost as if he felt pity for me.