he catches you dancing jack j.

Aye lol ik magcon and the tours are like waay over😢 but whatever man these boys are fiiiine😁 comment and stuffs😛 one more thing can we just admire this boys hotness oml!!!!😍😍😍😍^^^^

y/n pov
I groaned groggily waking up to the feeling of arms around my waist. I smiled this boy has a problem. I slowly slid out of my bestfriend Jack's hold putting a pillow in his arms so he wouldn't notice. Lol I'm so smart😆 Jack seriously could not sleep without someone with him it was some funny shit. Me and gilinsky always tease him about it.

I walked in the bathroom taking care of all my hygene. Then slipped on some sweatpants and a cropped shirt. I left my wild curly ass hair down. 

I shuffled into the kitchen grabbing a bunch of breakfast stuff to make food

I shuffled into the kitchen grabbing a bunch of breakfast stuff to make food. I had my Ipod on shuffle and it sarted playing side to side by ariana

"Oooh I love this song yass". I blasted that shit out loud and started moving my hips with the beat.

Jacks pov.
I felt my arms around something soft and plush and definitely not boobs...the hell. I sat up y/n was gone and I was hugging a pillow. Man that's bull! I threw the pillow to the side and yawned, stretching out my body. I put on some sweatpants and didn't bother with a shirt (outfit on top) I could smell something bomb as hell come from the kitchen. Yes she's cooking! I quickly brushed my teeth and all that good stuff. and ran through the small hallway into the kitchen.

Damn. I stopped in the doorway y/n was rocking her dance moves in the kitchen shaking her sexy ass all over the place, hey I may be her friend and all but I'm still a guy and y/n had a nice ass. It was the kind you just wanna play with and squeeze for hours. She was still dancing not noticing I was watching her. DAMN the the things I would do to her...and I'm officially a pervert. I started to feel a little cramped and I looked down. "Oh come on! You come out now?" The boys were getting rowdy down there. "Ohhh man".

Y/n pov
I heard a groan and I stopped dancing and turned around. "Johnson?" There he was shirtless and leaning over the counter his lower region hidden from my veiw. Now I aint one of them stupid girls, he obviously had a little package issue...well I wouldn't say little. Oh my god no. I don't know maybe he woke up like that. "Erm morning y/n!" I laughed.  "Johnson is there something you need to go take care of?" He looked at me like I was insane before he looked down. "Oh you mea- uh I mean whatcha blabbing about mocha?" his face was priceless. Oh my God this has to be the cutest moment ever.

I smirked and walked over to him. "Oh ok so this is just a water bottle in your pants or something?" His whole face got red as a mofo. "Well it's your fault!" I scoffed "bish please how tf is it MY fault?" He scratched the back of his neck. "Errr your a good dancer". I froze. Oh come on! "Um you see that wasnt me I have a crazy ass twin that likes to twerk while dressed as me....". Jack gave me a wtf look. "Gah this is the most awkward thing everrrr". By now he's calmed down and his boner was gone.

He wrapped his arms around my shoulders "Its ok mocha you can twerk for daddy Johnson anyday." I know this little white boy did not just refer to himself as daddy Johnson. "I'm not calling you that you got me fucked all the way up". He grinned stepping closer to me. "Boi if you dont-". He cut me off by grabbing my ass and lifting me onto the free counter. His face was barely and inch away as he stood between my legs. DAMN I don't even got a sarcastic comment for this shit.

He pressed his lips firmly over mine his hands were sitting comfortably on my hips. I kissed back harder. Jack started to explore a little further he trailed lower till he felt the rim of my sweats. I gasped and he took that opportunity to shove his tongue in my mouth. Oh my God this boy can kiss. I cupped his face tightly, kissing back". He ran a finger over the dimples on my back and I shuddered. But he pulled away leaving me breathless.

"Now what's my name?" I caught my breath and said. "Daddy johnson". He started kissing me again his hand going to different places ripping off clothing....let's just say we ate something a little different from our usual breakfast.

Oh my lord I'm wishing this happens to meee man😍 but I'm a single little pringle😣 I hope you like this next one will be a Sammy chapter. Feel free to ask for your own specific race and imagine idea