he cheats- johnson

Hello im just gonna leave this update here....kayla^^^^

Johnson pov
I was a mixture of high and drunk and.....high right now at skate's party me and the boys were just passing the blunt around with whiz kalifa blasting in the background and hot chicks grinding on eachother.

y/n would hate to see me right now. I took another hit and passed it on laying back on the couch all of a sudden someone sat right on my lap she was blonde...wait my wife isnt blonde i was too high to push her off. She started grinding on me and it felt really good but y/n could do better. But im high and horny so i let the blonde chick lead me upstairs.

Y/n pov.
I went out with my girls for drinks in L.A club (made up name) we chilled for awhile and since i was the designated driver i didnt drink. I took my girls home and made sure they were safe before going home. I locked my car and saw that jacks car wasnt in the driveway i rolled my eyes hes probably with skate and sammy being an idiot.

I unlocked my door and saw nala our daughters babysitter asleep on the couch with kayla sleeping on her lap. The tv still running

I smiled and turned off the tv grabbing kayla and putting her in her room

Jack loved to spoil her i always got annoyed since i was sure she was gonna be a brat if we kept this up

I kissed kaylas forehead and walked out pulling out the 30 bucks for nala.

"Hey nala wake up." She stirred blinking confused. "Oh hey ms johnson sorry i fell asleep is kayla in her room?" I nodded. "Thank you so much for babysitting kayla on such short notice". Nala smiled. "Shes a sweet kid it was no problem." I smiled. "Well heres your money you need a ride home?" Nala shook her head stretching "nope my moms picking me up thankyou though".

Johnson pov.

"OH YESSS". The girl i was f*cking was yelling pretty loud it was kind of annoying since my head hurts. And then all of a sudden the door open and some brunette had her phone in hand and recorded me and this random chick just as i released into her. Shit i didnt use a condom. "This is soo going on instagram, twitter and facebook." 

Y/ns pov

I started making some food after nala left i was making a big sandwhich knowing jack was gonna come home in one of these three states drunk, high, hungry, or all three. I sighed pooring myself a glass of red wine after having set all the food out for jack when he comes home.

Johnsons pov.
Fuck! I flew off the girl in a hurry to put my pants on and get home how the hell will i explain this all to y/n? Shes gonna be so dissapointed and hurt.

" and this video is now forwarded to literally everyone! Way to go jess you scored jack johnson! Im jealous". Is this girl serious? I shook my head pushing past them not bothering with my shirt. I cant let y/n find out".

Y/n pov.
I rolled my eyes its been an hour since i set this food out i swear once jack get here hes gonna have alot of explaining to do! I stood up tightening my silk robe and putting the empty glass in the sink.

The front door opened and jack stumbled in without a shirt or underwear and his head down. He struggled to hold himself up. I ran over to him and put his arm over my shoulder helping him to the couch. "Baby are you okay?" Im still mad at him but he looks so awful I feel bad.

"Y/n? Gimm- gimme your phone we need ta cut off the internet too no more cable..."  Icouldnt understand him. I layed him gently down on the couch and put a blanket over his body. Suddenly my phone chirped i pulled it out of my bra and opened my phone.

What I saw made me freeze the phone slipped out of my hand and clattered onto the hard wood floor.

I calmly stood and walked away from the couch. I went up to our room and grabbed a pair of jeans and a hoodie putting them on and slipping on some boots.

I grabbed the dusty duffle bag from the back of the closet and started stuffing what i would need in there. I zipped it up setting it by the door and grabbed kayla's pink ariel suitcase and shove some clothes and washs and combs inside.

I grabbed my sleeping daughter and set her in the baby car seat and grabbed all the stuff holding kayla with one arm.

I settled kayla in the backseat of my bmw and put our bags in the trunk. I went back inside the house to pick up my phone and looked at jacks unconscious form on the couch.

I raised my hand and brought it down hard over his cheek leaving a red stinging mark. With that i walked out of his life for good.

Idk if i should leave it like this or add a part 2