couple goals-luh

Y/n pov
Me and aaron are the exact opposite of couple goals we do everything backwards and we act like we were born yesterday when it comes to relationships sometimes I feel like his friend rather than his girlfriend. I wouldnt have it any other way of course but sometimes I wish aaron would send me a sweet goodnight text, or maybe call me randomly in the afternoon to check up on me.

Nah those sentiments are stupid I shook it off and walked back out of the bathroom into the living room full of rowdy boys watching the football game aaron amongst them. Its not the ideal way to spend your anniversary i don't even like sports but aaron does and it's not always about me so im going to bare through this.

Splat

As soon as I thought that as fate would have it a pizza came flying and landed on my brand new white shirt. I shrieked and stood up grabbing the pizza peeling it off my shirt leaving a greasy red sauce and cheese smear on it. "Are you freaking kidding me!" aaron had the audacity to laugh.

I've had enough. I threw the pizza at aaron and stormed out of the house grabbing my bike. Kicking Aarons in the process. I rode away thinking of all the times I saw girls with their cute boyfriends while aaron and I occasionally held hands in the hallway.

Or the time aaron made a no pda rule with his friends blocking me from touching or showing any type of sign that we were in a freaking relationship. I screamed in rage as I rode my bike faster. I've settled for so much bullshit I deserved something better I needed bet-

"Ahhhhh!" I was speeding right towards a person! I quickly veered my bike towards the grass and flew off my bike feeling my ankle bend in an awkward way. "Oh shit are you ok baby girl?" my eyes widened and I sat paralyzed when this hot stranger reached out a big hand to help me up.

I grabbed his hand and let him lift me up. "Can you walk ma?" I nodded. "I think so".  I attempted to take a step forward but pain erupted in my left ankle and I toppled over into the chest of this mystery dude. "Woah well I guess not". Before I could apologize the man kneals down in front of me. "What are you doing". He laughed. "Get on my back imma carry you of that's alright with you baby girl?"

He doesn't even need to know my name. Who cares my name is baby girl now. "Ok". I got on his back holding on right as he lifted my legs up. "So what's your name?" the guys laugh rumbled through his back. And he started walking. "My name is derek what about you ma?" my name is baby girl

"Its y/n this was such a great way way to meet each other huh?" derek laughed. "Sarcasm? I like it but do you wanna explain to me why you have a big ass pizza shaped stain on your shirt?"I groaned. "My b- ex boyfriends friends were watching the game and a pizza landed right on me".

Derek relifted my legs like I weighed nothing. "So you broke up with him?" I sighed. "Yeah I did there were a lot of other things leading up to it.......but enough about him would your girlfriend like you carrying some random girl with a pizza stained shirt and a hurt ankle?"

Derek chuckled. "I'm single and you don't look that bad baby girl." my eyes widened. "What's wrong with you?" I said squinting my eyes at the back of his perfect head. "What you mean?" I giggled throwing him off gaurd. "I mean how are you single? You're fine as hell and from what I'm seeing you're a decent guy considering you're carrying me to the clinic how are you single?"

Derek shrugged. "Just haven't found that right one". We arrived at the quick care and walked in the nurse's took me in without paperwork so I could bandage my ankle up they said it was just a bad sprain I'll need to keep ice on it for a couple of days and not do any heavy stuff on my foot for a little while but I'm all good.

Derek sat there with me the entire time. And waited for me when I limped my way out of the doors. "Here lemmie help you". He put an arm around my back letting me use him as support. "You know you're too nice Derek I could just call my mom and have her pick me up".

"Nah I'll call you an uber and don't worry about paying baby girl I'll pay". I smiled.  "Well I should pay you back someway". Derek scratched the back of his neck something I've seen all guys do. "Well you could pay me back by letting me take you out this saturday."

I laughed. "That's it? Of course I'll to out with you this saturday here's my number just text me whenever". I said as I typed my number in. My uber I'm assuming drove up and rolled down her window. "Hi are you the two that requested an uber?" I smiled at her and nodded. I turned back to Derek.

"Well uh I'll see you on saturday Derek and thanks so much for helping me out". Derek nodded and watched me get in the car before walking off...today was awesome........oh shit my bike!