Aaron!- he's your crush

Helloooo I'm so sorry if my last post caused some indifferences about Jack Johnson I just had nonone else to talk to it about because they wouldn't understand my love for magcon😭but anyways here's another imagine with the adorable aaron.

Y/n pov
YOUUU NEEDED ME! I shot up when my alarm started blasting rihanna. Aww come on ugh I don't wanna go to school! I groaned and rolled over lazily. Looking up at the white ceiling of my room.

I was slowly about to fall asleep

I was slowly about to fall asleep. "Y/n! Get outta bed you're gonna be late!" My mom yelled from her room oh she knows me so well. I quickly ran to get a quick shower and wash my face. School school school gahhh! I quickly picked out a warm outfit since it's cold as hell outside and I don't play that miniskirt in winter crap.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen where my funky ass older brother was eating a glazed donut

I walked downstairs to the kitchen where my funky ass older brother was eating a glazed donut. "Sup ugly" I rolled my eyes. "I know you ain't talkin with all that glaze on your face fat albert." He laughed and side hugged me. "Get ya ass to school dumbass the bus is outside". I grinned and flipped him off running out the door.

The bus was outside waiting. I quickly hopped on. "Thanks larry". Larry nodded towards me and I sat at the back of the bus where my bestfriend matt sat. "hey Micky mouse". I said sliding into the seat next to him. "Sup minnie mouse". I smiled we always always called eachother minnie/micky mouse because of the way we met.

Hit you with that flash back!

7yr old yn pov
I was starting my first day of school and was wearing my favorite minnie mouse shirt and some jeans. I pulled my Minnie mouse pink backpack over my shoulder and kissed my mom's cheek. "Alright bye sweetie!" I waved and ran into the new classroom.....fail! I bounced right into a small boy with big brown eyes and blonde hair. We both fell backwards with a squeal. "Sorry!" We both got up and brushed ourselves off. He was wearing the exact same shirt I was but instead of it being pink with Minnie it was blue with micky mouse. "Hey we got the same shirt!" He pointed out before I could. I nodded. "Uh huh! Except yours has micky!" He nodded. "I'm Matthew Espinosa but I just wanna be called Matt". I nodded.  "I'm y/n y/l/n I don't have another name like you." He smiled. "Really? Then I'll just call you Minnie mouse". I grinned. "Then I'll call you micky mouse."

I smiled remembering that day me and Matt met eachother.

We talked about random stuff the whole ride to the bus stop. "I'm just saying Matt if you like maria ask her out". I told him as we hopped off the bus and walked into the school. "Yeah yeah I will I will". We parted ways to get to our lockers the school just had to put our lockers miles away from eachother.

I walked over to my locker and started fumbling with the lock. "Hey y/n". I turned to my biggest freaking crush Aaron who was a white boy surounded by his white boy friends. "Um hi Aaron?" I said quietly. He smiled he had to look down since I was so short compared to him.

"Um is there something you need aaron?" Damnit all! I wasn't suposed to say that now he's gonna think I'm rude and hate me forever! "Huh oh yeah I just was coming to open my locker." Ah I almost forgot to mention his locker is right next to mine. It's not close or two lockers away or one locker away it just had to be exactly right next to mine.

"Hey". I looked up after shutting my locker a cute guy with Rich dark brown hair and brown eyes. was smiling down at me I think his name was Cameron one of aarons friends. "Hey". I said looking behind me where Aaron was occupied searching for whatever he was searching for.  

"Your extremely cute you know". He said grinning. Fuckboy alert fuck boy alert! "Uh thank you im sorry but um me and aaron have to g-go to class yeah." Just as Aaron locked his locker back up I dragged him with me. "Uh y/n What are you doing?" I gasped and let him go.

"Sorry! One of your friends Cameron I think, was flirting and I wanted to leave without being mean". He frowned. "Cameron was flirting with you?" I slowly nodded. "That asshole". He mumbled shortly. "Its perfectly fine I just wasn't interested". He seemed to brighten up as I said that.

Oh my gosh he might actually like me! No he might not I mean he's a white boy. So is Matthew! But you two don't like eachother he dates Latinas! I frowned at my thoughts. "Hey y/n? Are you okay?" My head snapped up and I smile. "Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine".

Don't kill me I'm so sorry I have been super lazy and haven't been updating imagines like I normally do so I apologize I'll update faster for yall part two is coming up!