your teacher-shawn

And I'm back! With another long ass part two oh and I found out my friend who doesn't even like Shawn that much is going to a Shawn concert ugh! Lucky ass.

Y/n pov (a week later)

Me and Jack talked so much more and I may have sent him a few nudes....nothing serious my face was never in them of course. But I always get that damned feeling again. Right after. Something is wrong with me.

"Y/n!" I looked up quickly. "Oh I'm sorry Shawn I'm uh I'm just thinking too much is all". He sat in front of me and looked expectantly. I laughed. "It's stupid really I just I get this weird feeling after I talk to this guy I like I don't know he's such a nice guy but I just I have weird vibes from him."

He nodded and never once looked uninterested as I talked about my boy problems. My heart melted my math teacher is the only person that listens wow.

"So yeah that's why I've been so....on edge". He smiled. "Well I'm a teenager myself so I wouldn't know any life saving advice but if you ever need me just call". I nodded he wrote his number on a paper and handed it to me. "Thank you Shawn I really needed someone to listen".

I left and as I was waiting for my bus my phone buzzed. I looked to see who was calling it was Jack. I smiled and clicked talk. "Hey!"

Jack- hey babe I was calling to see if you wanted to hang out this Friday at 8 I wanna take you on a nice date.

Y/n -aw that's sweet of course I'd love too!.

Jack- awesome I'll see you Friday wear something sexy for me.

Y/n- fine fine bye I have to get on the bus.

Jack- bye babe

We hung up and I squealed making the patrons look at me crazy I ignored them I was too busy planning what I would wear in my head.

Time skip to Friday ( I promise this will all make sense soon lol)

Y/n pov
I picked out a cute black long sleeve cropped top and black tights and put my hair in a clean bun. I think I looked good.

I pulled a big coat over myself to hide my clothes cuz mama wouldn't let me out the house like this

I pulled a big coat over myself to hide my clothes cuz mama wouldn't let me out the house like this. "Hey mom Taylor invited me to a sleepover tonight can I go?" She turned and looked at me. "Yeah go ahead I expect you home by the afternoon tomorrow missy." I gave her a hug and kiss and skipped out the door taking off my jacket.

Jack was waiting for me in his car I opened the door and stepped in. Jack checked me out and smirked. "Looking good baby". I smiled and we drove off.

He took me to a cute little Chinese restaurant. Where our waiter was eyeing Jack like he was the lowest of the low after taking our order he gave me a sympathetic look. "I feel bad for you". Weird. I ignored my gut feeling and continued eating my California rolls.

After we finished Jack payed and we drove way up into the quiet mountain we sat in his car just talking. I think he could be the one.

We were laughing at his goofy joke and our laughs died down and we were stuck staring at each others eyes. He leaned in and locked his lips with mine. There goes my first kiss. It was sloppy and rushed. But hey I'm kissing Jack!

It was starting to get heated and he grabbed my waist bringing me closer. Now mind you we're in the middle of nowhere so there was no interruptions.

We kept kissing and we somehow climbed our way into the backseat without breaking for air.

He leaned me down until he was hovered over me sloppily kissing my neck. I got that feeling in my stomach again and it felt like a wave of nausea. I could barely stand it.

"J-jack wait wait". He groaned and sat up freeing me so I scrambled from under him.

I felt better after he stopped. "I'm sorry I'm just not ready I can't do this". I expected him to be sweet and understanding. But boy was I wrong. "WHAT THE HELL Y/N JESUS YOU KNOW I THOUGHT YOU WERE OLD ENOUGH TO HANDLE THIS BUT YOUR JUST A KID." I was shocked. He was never like this he was always compassionate and understanding.

This was completely different. "I CANT EVEN LOOK AT YOU RIGHT NOW JUST GET OUT OF MY CAR". I looked at his red face and quickly grabbed my jacket and purse scrambling out of the car. He slammed the door. And drove off....I can't believe I just got played by a fuckboy

Wait a minute I'm in The mountains! How the hell am I gonna get home! I shook with fear and chills went up my body I'm alone and cold even with my jacket with no-one to call. My mother would kill me if she found out I lied and Taylor doesn't have a car neither do Nash or Cameron.

Tears fell down my cheeks. Why did I have to be so stupid! I took a deep breath and searched my contacts for someone that could help me. Oh! I could call Shawn I fished the paper out of my purse and quickly dialed the number.

A gravely voice answered. "Hello?" I hadn't realized its almost 1 in the morning. I heard a snap behind me. "S-Shawn?" I heard some rustling. "Y/n? Y/n what's wrong." I wiped some tears away and swallowed down a sob. "I-I need you to pick me up".

Cliffhanger! Ouch don't kill me! The next chapter will be here soon I wonder what I'll do to jack?