Cameron Dallas meet n great style!

Hey guys im back with another one! I was gonna write it in new magcon but that made me cry I hate new magcon so much and I want our little magcon family back😭😭😭 anyways enough cryin.

Y/n pov
I get to meet the boys I get to meet the boys oml! They're finally stopping at a place close to me yaya!. My mom bought the tickets for my birthday and were gonna drive an hour down to y/c/n!

"Mom! Hurry we gotta get there earlier so I have a shot at talking to them before nightfall!" My mom scurried out the door with her blankets and huge lunch box and tossed them in the back of dad's pick up truck. "Alright honey now we can start." Did I mention it's like 4 in the morning. Magcon doesn't start until 6 (I honestly dont know the time or what a magcon event is like so I'm sorry if things are wrong here) but better safe than sorry.

We pulled up and there were about 20 die hard fans sitting in front half awake. I say with them. "Hi I'm y/n guess you guys got the idea of being early huh?" They lauged and nodded a girl with red hair and a red checkered jacket

 "Hi I'm y/n guess you guys got the idea of being early huh?" They lauged and nodded a girl with red hair and a red checkered jacket

(Lmao I love this girl)
Spoke up "So who are you here to see?" I smiled. "Well all of them but I'm a huge Cameron dallas fan". A Hispanic girl with long dark hair and a piercing on her lip

 A Hispanic girl with long dark hair and a piercing on her lip

grinned and have me a high five. "Same! He's so fine but I'm a gilinsky girl!" I laughed and we started talking to everyone. "Haha so who's your favorite?" I asked a cute asian girl.

 "Haha so who's your favorite?" I asked a cute asian girl

With long hair. She looked up super surprised. "Um well I'm here for johnson". I smiled. "You know you'd look cute with Johnson actually". She smiled. "You'd look cute with dallas". I thanked her. "Oh wait I never got your guys names I'm y/n". The asian girl smiled. "Im Rachel". The Hispanic girl dances a little in her seat. "I'm daisy!" I laughed. "You wanna hang out together at the concert?" They nodded.

We finally got in and were all at the stage waiting for the guys to come out. Somehow me daisy and Rachel got up front like right in front of the stage. We were leaning on it waiting. Well I was Rachel was like 5'2 and daisy was literally 5'4 I'm close to 5'7 it sucks to be tall sometimes. Rachel couldn't see well so I offered for her to sit on my shoulders since she was small enough she got on after some difficulties.

Man I'm lucky I got strength. Not a moment later the boys came running out and the crowd went buckwild. I screamed along with them. "Hey whatsup y/c/n!" We yelled. "I'm sorry I didn't hear you I SAID WHAT'S UP Y/C/N!" We screamed so loud we may have caused an earthquake. "Alright let's get this party started!" The stage party was fun the boys were just being themselves playing around highfiving some girls mahogany lox was spinning the music. But now it was time for meet and greet!

We were in the middle of the line super pumped because of the show. "Oh my gosh did you see gilinksy? He was so cute ahhh". Me and Rachel laughed as she gushed about him. "If we were friends I'd call him eyebrows!" "Hahaha but did you see Johnson he was so adorable!". I smiled. "I was staring at Cameron a little too much". They wiggled their eyebrows at me. "You getting some fantasies?" I scoffed laughing. "Nooooo he may be cute but there are millions of girls in the world and I've got about a 000.1 chance." They laughed. "So your saying you still have a chance?" I laughed and playfully pushed her. "Yeah okay".

Finally we were next in line I got autographs and pictures from them and I finally walked up to Cameron. He looked up at me. "Oh hey your the girl that helped her friend because she couldn't see! What's your name beautiful". Still starstruck I nodded. "Y-Yeah um shes really short and couldn't see so I let her sit on my shoulders". Pull it together!. "Oh and my name is y/n!" "Well y/n I thought that was cool of you". I smiled oh god I'm melting.

"Uh yeah haha um can I get your autograph?" He nodded grabbing a shirt for me and signing it in permanent marker. "You want a picture too?" I nodded. "Uh yes please". He grabbed my phone and hugged me to his side. I smiled really big. And he snapped the picture. "Thank you so much."

I said grabbing my phone. "Wait can i see your phone really quick." I nodded and handed it to him he wrote something on the back of it and handed it back to me winking. "Don't look at it till you go home". I smiled. "Okay". He put it in my bag for me and gave me one last hug. It seemed to last alot longer than normal. He let me go and kissed my forehead. "Bye thanks so much".

I walked out and saw Rachel and daisy screaming at the same time in fangirl euphoria. "He hugged me and rubbed my back I felt little tingles!" Rachel said talking about johnson."Oh my gosh guys gilinksy kissed my hand!" I laughed with them. "Hey guys gimme your numbers I wanna keep talking to you". I took out my phone and copied down their numbers. As I went to put my phone away I thought about what he wrote. I'm curious!! I turned my in my hand so the back of it was facing me. Oh. My. God. His freaking number is on the back of my phone! "Uh guys I have to go but I'll text you both!" They nodded still smiling from meeting the boys. "Okay bye y/n!" I started running towards the car. "Byeee!"

My mom drove us home giving me worried sideglances because I couldn't stop smiling. We pulled up to the driveway. I jumped out of the car and ran into the house my older brother was in the hallway being an idiot. "Hey dumba-". I rammed by him. "MOVE I HAVE A MISSION". I ran upstairs to my room and closed my door. I quickly called the number. My stomach was in knots as it rang. My phone clicked and a familiar voice filled ear. "Hello?" Oh my God

You: so you really did give me your number

Cam: y/n! Haha I wanted to get to know you better

You: how don't you live miles away?

Cam: no I'm actually moving to y/c/n next summer to live in my own house

You: there is no way I'm this lucky

Cam: yes you are and tomorrow I wanna take you out

You: wait a second I still have parents dude I gotta run it by them

Cam: right...I forgot about that

You: haha it's ok they're pretty cool about me going places.

Cam: oh that's good I thought I'd have to do the whole sir I'm here to pick up your daughter deal.

You: well my dad is pretty scary so I doubt you'd get the words out.

Cam: hey I'm a brave guy!

You: surrre you are

Cam: yeah yeah whatever you say chocolate drop

You: I love those! Yes I'm named after my favorites

Cam: hahaha I gotta go chocolate drop but I'll see you tomorrow at 6?

You: you don't know where I live weirdo

Cam: your right I don't which is why you are gonna text me your address.

You: okay I'll see you tomorrow at 6

Cam: I see a beautiful relationship coming along

We hung up and I fell on my bed face first and screamed into my pillow

Okayys so the ending was a little sucky I know but I couldnt get a feel for Cameron dallas giving her the number lol but anyways hope you liked it!