your brothers friend-Jack G

Y/n pov
"HE WAS SO FIIIINE A BITCH NEEDED AN INHALER!" I was sitting at my lunch table with y/bf/n dying as she talked about her crush Wesley Tucker. Y/bf/n took out her phone and shoved it in my face. "Look at his hotness look at it!!"

 "Look at his hotness look at it!!"

I had to admit this boy was fine. "Damn get that out my face before you give me breathing problems".     Y/bf/n laughed putting her phone away. "I told you girl he is daddy!" I shook my head and lightly pushed her. "Calm yo dirty ass down". Y/bf/n smirked and got up showing off her bubble butt. "You know you love it y/n!" I laughed smacking her. "You so crazy!" She sat back down taking a bite of her pizza. "Crazy is the new normal! Oh shit there go your brother". I looked up and saw my asshat older brother y/b/n walking with some of his friends. We don't associate at school. Hes afraid I'll ruin his 'reputation' like bitch please I have naked baby pictures of this fool and I'll use them. The bell rang and   y/bf/n dragged me to our next class.

Time skip cuz I'm lazy 😂
Y/n pov
I stood outside waiting for y/b/n to pick me up. "Y/n! Come on!" I hopped in the front seat of his red rover

 "Y/n! Come on!" I hopped in the front seat of his red rover

"I'm picking up a couple of the guys sis". I nodded and put my headphones in blasting y/f/s. Ah this is nice I leaned on the car door and closed my eyes. I love peaceful car rides. Unfortunately god didn't have that plan for me today. "AYE Y/B/N!" I frowned pulling out my earbuds what in the hell. Six guys were piling into the car making more noise than freaking needed. Now normally I'm a chill girl but im currently going through the month of hell, and my pmsing self can go from 0 to 100 real quick. I kept my mouth shut though.

A boy with bright blue eyes and brown hair pointed to me.(Nash😉) "Hey dude is this your girlfriend?" My eyes widened. I gagged loudly. "That is just sick! I'm his sister!" I turned to y/b/n who looked equally as sick. "Your dumbass didn't tell them you had a sister!?" Y/b/n shook his head. "Guys this is my annoying ass little sister". Excuse me annoying? I'm bout to kill a nigga. "Don't get me started y/b/n!" I warned. He shut up. "That's what I thought".

We pulled into our house driveway  and all got out. Now might be a good time to mention we are fucking loaded my mom fell in love and got married to this rich white guy. When I was 7 my brother was 10. They still have a picture of when they were dating