your teacher-shawn part 4

Hola! I'm back after another thousand years and I was reading through my book and noticed that I never did complete the imagine where Shawn was a teacher so here's a part 4 to it there may be more depends how far it goes.

Where we left off-

Aww how sweet he cares...but the idea of sleeping with him is very appealing. "Nonsense let's just sleep together!" He got even redder and stuttered trying to find an answer. I rolled my eyes playfully and grabbed his hand dragging him to his room. I climbed inside the bed and he followed after trying his best to keep from getting too close.

I closed my eyes and was already drifting off faintly feeling a pair of arms pulling my waist in.

Next day Saturday

Y/n pov
I woke up alone with my legs tangled in sheets that were not my usual f/c from home. What? I sat up blinking away the sleep from my eyes. Where am I again? OH the events from last night came pouring in making me feel like crap. I let a fuckboy actually manipulate me! I went home with my teacher! I lied to my mother!.....wait I WENT HOME WITH MY TEACHER!

I threw the orange covers off my body now noticing that I was wearing one of shawns too big shirts and nothing else...not to mention I asked Shawn to sleep with me oh man I'm screwed wait what time is it? I'm supposed to be home before noon! I looked at the alarm clock on shawns nightstand...oh thank God it's only 7:30.

I got up making my way into the living room and conjoined kitchen. There Shawn was eating cereal with cut up banana slices inside and a glass of orange juice with an actual shirt on.

"Uh good morning". I said shuffling over to him. "Oh hey y/n good morning you hungry?" I cocked my head to the side this all oddly feels normal. Something fuzzy brushed my ankle I yelped almost hopping out of my skin. "Oh it's just You jasmine". I stooped down to scratch behind her ears.

"So y/n how bout that breakfast? I know you must be hungry". I looked up at him holding a box of
Y/fav/cereal. "Right yeah I'm starving". I lifted myself into the counter swinging my feet in the air. Shawn looked at my short/long legs in amusement.

"Here". Shawn handed me my bowl and spoon and plopped himself up on the counter right next to me continuing his breakfast. "so you wanna tell me the whole story about this Jack guy?" I sighed. "Well he asked me for my number and he actually seemed really nice so I gave it to him and he texted me later the same day and we were just talking for hours and we started getting into that whole text me a nude phase...".

Shawn gave me a disappointed look. "Y/n you didn't". I groaned dropping my head. "Ugh I did I was delirious and it didn't have my face in it at the very least." Shawn sighed. "From personal experience I can say it's still not a good idea for your nudes to be in possession of a pissed off asshole". I looked away from him, he's right why did I have to be so stupid? matter of fact why the hell do I attract the worst kind of male?

"Well regardless of what happened it's clear he was a dick and no longer deserves a great girl like you." I smiled "thanks Shawn You really made me feel better." I swiftly kissed his cheek before I could process the fact that even in close age he's still my teacher. "Uh well I'm gonna shower and change back into my other clothes so you can have your shirt back".

I hopped off the counter practically running into his bathroom. I need to think more before I do stupid shit.

Shawns pov
She kissed me...well it was more of a peck I mean what wait why gah! She's a student in your classroom man be professional! Right Right okay professional. I heard the water running from the bathroom.....your student is naked in your shower right now nothing about this is professional!

Shit...

I went into my room to change into some regular clothes for the day I those I threw on a white shirt black jeans and my dark red zip up sweater. I laced up my shoes and y/n in all her wet glory came out wrapped up in a towel. "Oh uh your clothes are right here." I handed her clothes to her doing my best not to look anywhere else but her face.

"Thanks Shawn for doing all this". I gave her a smile and watched her walk back into the bathroom. Once she shut the door I sunk back into my bed. "I need to get a damn grip." Jasmine hopped up onto the bed snuggling up to my arm. It's sad the only affection I get is from my cat.

Y/n came out fully dressed with her jacket wrapped around her waist and her hair that was once straight curly and wet .  I ignored how hot she looked and focused on her vans those are some nice vans. "Well uh I'm not supposed to be home till noon what do you wanna...". Make out? Yes wait what? "Well we already ate so I'm not sure... Oh I got it come with me".

Y/n pov
Shawn grabbed my hand and pulled me behind him to his car. "Where are we going?" Shawn just smiled which is fine with me. "You'll see". I couldn't resist smiling back at his cute face. "Ugh i hate surprises I must know now". Shawn laughed and kept his eyes focused on the road.

I looked out the window falling into the comfortable silence.

"We are here!" I raised a brow as he drove up to a trashcan. "Where exactly is here?" he rolled his eyes smiling getting out of the car I followed him walking around finally noticing that we were at an animal shelter. "Ok not to complain but why are we at an animal shelter?" Shawn teetered back and forth on his feet. "I volunteer here a lot after school I thought you might like to meet some of my furry friends".

I smiled. "Are you kidding? I'D LOVE TO OMG I LOVE ANIMALS". Doggo time!!! I ran inside. With Shawn following.

Ok still not done with it part 5 will be up as soon as possible no more jack.....or is there