Nothing But War

JADA POV:

It was finally Friday and to say I was on the edge was a understatement. I only got a hour of sleep each day. So I only had 5 hours of sleep this whole fucking week. I been working on spells and my powers and I have gotten pretty good. I'm just so tired but I'm keeping my guard up because I know Apollo is doing something.

"Jada you ready" Lucifer looking at me.

"Yea" I said weakly putting my hair in a ponytail.

I snapped my fingers making my shoes appear on my feet.

"Everyone else ready" I asked him with a yawn.

"Yea let's go" he said dragging me into the living room.

"Jada are you going to be able to stay up" Brandon said holding me up looking in my eyes.

"Yea and I don't remember your eyes being blue" I said looking at his eyes.

"Oh my eyes match up with my emotions" he said.

"What does blue mean" I said to him.

"Calm" he said.

I said ok then lean my head on his shoulder. I can feel myself being lifted.

"Jada God wants you" Christian said.

"Eww what the hell he wants" Satan said.

"That's why I'm floating" I asked him.

He nodded his head. I closed my eyes and thought about me being in heaven.

I opened my eyes to see I was at the gate of heaven. I took out my wings and flew over the gates. I hurried because I had other things to do. I made it to the same place like always. I walked in and walked to God's throne.

I walked in the room with my wings dragging behind me like a long cap.

"Hello Jada" he said with a warm smile.

"Hi God" I said with a smile.

"I wanted to wish you luck on the battle even though I believe in peace" he said looking at me.

"Thanks can I ask you a question" I said to him.

"Anything" he said.

"Why a few days ago my fire was blue" I said looking at him.

"It's your emotions it changes colors on every emotion you have" he said.

"Ok why was I able to use my powers when everyone else couldn't" I said to him.

"That's because you and me had physical contact so spells can't stop you" he said.

He was talking about when we hugged.

"God you a real one" I said smiling.

"Uh can you do me that favor I asked you about last night" I said looking at him.

He chuckled "ok I'll do it now go you need to get to the battle" he said.

I said bye and he snapped his fingers and I was back in my living room. I put my wings away.

"Ok we have to go now" Death said fixing his Hoodie.

"Your Majesty I mean Jada who will be with you while we are battling" Ivy said looking at me.

"Everyone who is not battling" I said to her.

She nodded her head.