Public Speaking

JADA POV:

Everyone was quiet as one of the Council started talking.

"This war will not cause harm to people up here" he said.

What about the people down on earth.

Some of them didn't do anything major or crazy they just didn't believe in God and Jesus or didn't get save.

I wanted to say something but I stayed quiet.

"Go ahead and say it's a great question" God said looking at me.

Everyone looked at me. I seen Lucifer turn his head to look at me.

 I seen Lucifer turn his head to look at me

When the hell did he get glasses. But he was looking fine.

Dammit Jada get your head out the clouds.

"Uh what about the uh humans that on earth s-some of them aren't uh major sinners some just didn't get saved or was an atheist" I said nervously.

I swear if I talk like that just asking a question. Just imagine how I will sound explaining what's going on to people.

"They will be killed in the concept but it's a sacrifice we will have to take" he said.

"Well that's fucked up" I said under my breath.

"Excuse me" he said darting his eyes at me.

"I said it was fucked up" I said repeating myself.

"Ms. Williams watch your mouth" a councilor said.

I just rolled my eyes to the back of my head.

"No it's not they choose that life" another person in the crowd said.

"Yes it is they don't deserve to die because they didn't believe in all of this or didn't get saved it sound stupid you wouldn't like it if someone killed you for something you believe in" I said back at the person with annoyance in my voice.

"I don't think it's that big of a deal if they die, they die people die everyday" another person said.

"Yea but it was there time this isn't there time yet" I said.

I don't even know why the fuck I'm here some people are just wrong like how the fuck can you just choose who dies your not Death or god it's fucked up.

"They are sinners they aren't important" a angel said with a few nods.

"And how is your life more worthy than theirs" I said to them.

"How the hell did y'all even get in heaven and y'all think like that practically wishing death on someone which is fucked up" I said.

"Ms. Williams" the councilor said again.