Just Warm

SATAN POV:

"Satan we can't do this" the two female demons said.

"You do as I say" I yelled.

"Please don't make us we can't do it" the two females plead.

"All your doing is possessing their fucking bodies now since you can't do it you both are going to the fire" I said with a smirk.

My guards came and pulled them away.

"Sending people to the fire again huh" Vincent said coming in the room.

"Yes now when is the last time you left hell" I said to him.

"Never, since I came here" he said leaning on a wall.

"Well you need to because it's not healthy it changes a person like you" I said getting up.

I changed out my demon form back to my regular form. I'm cool with my demon form but it gets annoying when you try to talk to someone and they say yes to everything because their scared.

"Well I haven't changed" he said walking with me.

"Not yet" I said to him.

"You need to see your kids" I said to him.

"I know especially Jordan and Jaden since they can't come down here" he said scratching his head.

"Ok and you need to connect with the human world again because your eyes are turning fully black" I said to him.

He rubbed his eyes.

"I'll see you later" he said disappearing.

DEATH POV:

"Who are you" a girl said.

She was 23 and was dying from liver failure, and they couldn't find a transplant. Well because of me.

"I'm Death" I said pulling me hood down.

"Are you here to take me" she said with big eyes.

"Yes" I said leaning on the wall.

"I thought Death would be just a skeleton not look like a human" she said walking to me.

"Well you're wrong" I said to her.

She was closer and I moved away.

"Why are you moving away" She said to me.

"I don't want you touching me" I said as she reached her hand out.

She touched my cheek.

"Your warm I thought you would be cold like a dead body" she said.

"Wait I'm warm to you" I said shocked.

She's not dead yet so how can she touch me and not be screaming in pain.

"Yes like a warm blanket" she said coming closer.

I backed away.

"This can't be fucking happening" I said sitting down.

She went back to her bed.

"What's going on" she asked with concern.

I knew for a fact she was fully human so how can she touch me and she's not bead yet so that only means one thing.

"Fuck no" I said punching the wall.

JADA POV:

The sun was going down and the house was quiet. Everyone was gone. Lucifer and LJ went to go get ice cream and candy. Jaden, Tyresse, and Elijah went around walking I honestly don't know. Jordan, Quan, Noah, and Christian went to the mall. So I was home alone. I sat on the couch and put my headphones in. I played my music and rolled up a blunt.