Interview

JADA POV:

I was just getting out the shower and all I want to do right now is lay in my bed and go to sleep.

I put on one of Lucifer shirt then I put on some panties. I was about to get in the bed when Brandon walked in with Noah.

"Hey" I said to them.

Noah got on my bed and laid down. I got in my bed then pat the side of me telling Brandon to sit next to me.

He sat next to me and Noah crawled onto my lap.

"What's purple" I said looking at his eyes.

"It doesn't matter but what you was about to do" he said looking at me then Noah.

"I was about to go to sleep honestly I thought y'all all left" I said to him.

"Me and Noah didn't go" he said laying back.

"I would have gone but I was to tired and still am also I don't feel like being asked questions by people" I said to him.

"Oh yea I forgot about that well at least some people it's all fake" he said looking at me.

"Yea and some thinks it cool and others think it's terrifying and they stay away" I said with a sigh.

"But can I get some sleep I'm exhausted" I said to him.

He gave me a smile with a nod then walked out. I put Noah to the side and drifted to sleep.

LUCIFER POV:

"So it doesn't bother you when someone tries to talk to you in a flirty way to get out of you killing them" Jordan asked Death.

"I never said that it doesn't bother me because they think it will work" he said.

"I want to see hell" Jaden said.

"You can't" Satan said.

"Why not" he asked.

"Because your an angel and the only Angels that can come into hell is the Lucifer, Jada, and LJ and that's because they half demon. The only way you go to hell is if your a fallen angel or you were damned" Satan said with a shrug.

"That's not fair at all" Jaden said.

"You want to see hell here you go" Satan said touching his forehead with his pinky.

Jaden looked horrified.

"Yea I'ma stay away from there as much as I can how can you live with that" Jaden asked Satan.

"Well I don't have a soul so that makes me able to do the fuck I want" Satan said.

"Why do y'all have a heart if y'all don't use them" Jordan asked.

"I actually don't have one it's just corpses, damned souls, and living souls" Satan said.

"I have a heart but you see it only beats every 12 years or so" Death said.

"Well I'm not as fucked up as them my heart beats" I said to her.

We was eating at Buffalo Wild Wings so attention was all over us.