Untrue

LUCIFER POV:

"Wait so someone came here looking like me and took Jada" Death said pacing.

"Yes" I said to him.

"She's not thinking of anything so she much be passed out or something" Christian said.

"Aye where Jada I need her help asap" Quan said coming in the house.

"She was kidnapped" I said to him.

"Damn can't go one day without some shit happening" Quan said shaking his head.

JADA POV:

I woke on a metal table strapped down.

I looked around to see 3 people talking in the corner. I tried to use my magic but I couldn't. I tried it again but nothing.

"Why am I here" I said panicking.

"She's finally up" a guy said then turned around.

He moved his hair which covered his eyes. His eyes were chocolate brown then he pushed his hair back showing his third eye that was in the middle of his forehead.

"Hello my name is Samael" he said as his own names rolled off his tongue.

"What do you want from me and why I'm strapped down" I said struggling with these straps.

He was fine as hell even with that third eye which was weird.

"Oh sorry about that we heard you aren't as peaceful as you look" he said talking about the straps.

"Just get me out these straps I won't hurt anyone" I said.

"Are you sure I'll know if your lying or not" he said with a smirk.

"And how would you know" I said trying to sit my head up.

"This third eye isn't just their for my looks" he said coming close to me.

"So it's like a lie detector on your forehead" I said looking at him.

"Yep" he said with a laugh.

"Ok well are you going to let me out these straps" I said looking at him.

"Are you going to attack anyone" he said looking at me.

"Nah I don't see any weapon for me to use" I said being honest.

He snapped his fingers and the straps was off. I sat up and stretched.

I hopped off the table and looked around. I was really calm for a person who been kidnapped.

"Uh can you two excuse us" he said looking at his companions.

They gave him a nod then they left.

I looked around the room some more there wasn't a door or windows.

"So you the granddaughter of Satan, Niece of Death, and Soulmate of Lucifer" he said snapping his fingers then a chair appeared.