Drugged

JADA POV:

Everyone was in the room while I sneaked around the hospital. I was looking for something I will need for later. I found a room full medications and IVs. I grabbed a few needles and some vials. I picked up a case and put the things in. I picked up a bottle and it read Chloroform.

(If you don't know what chloroform is it's that stuff liquid that people put on cloth or a rag and put on other people faces making them pass out)

Which one should I get chloroform or the needles.

Honestly chloroform is easier but someone could died if use to much so needles it is

I closed the case and walked out. I went back to the room where everyone was at.

Lj was all stitched up but still knocked out.

"What's that" Jaden asked looking at the case in my hand.

"None of your business but is he ok" I said trying to get the attention off of the case.

"Yes he will be sleep for a hour or so but when he wakes up make sure he take these they will reduce the pain" he said giving a bottle of pills.

I gave him a nod.

Quan was about to say something but my phone started to ring.

I answered it without looking at the caller ID.

"Jada where are y'all at" Tyson voice came through the phone.

"The hospital still" I said.

"Which one" he said.

"Jones hospital" I said and he hung up.

Well that was rude.

"No it wasn't" Tyson said popping up behind me.

Now everyone was here even Lucifer dad, Acacius.

"What's in the case" Tyson asked.

"Bandaids" I said lying.

"Open it then" he said.

I was so prepared for that question.

"See" I said opening it.

The top was covered with bandaids.

"Don't touch" I said closing it.

Jordan started to wake up.

"What happened" she said rubbing her eyes.

"Jada I think you should explain what happened" dad said and everyone looked at me.

"I rather not" I said.

"Jada tell her" Quan said.

"Ok I'm not sugar coating shit that guy Kevin was crushed by a building and now dead under rocks" I said with a shrug.

Everyone looked at me shock.

"I said I wasn't going to sugar coat it now but Ima go roam the hallways" I said moving past everyone.

I walked around in the hallway. I end up finding a empty clean room. I sat down on the window seal and looked out the window. I was left in my thoughts.