The Cage

Merry Christmas Everyone I hope you have a wonderful day.

If y'all don't celebrate Christmas then Hey 👋

Please excuse all errors

UNKNOWN POV:

I was watching the clouds move in the sky. I felt a gust of cold air but you expect its the end of March.

I sat up from the ground. I gathered my things getting ready to go back to my bass.

I looked around to see a guy. He was in a suit. He was gorgeous. His hair slicked back and was black as oil. His jawline was sharp and his eyes seem to twinkle but I couldn't get a good look of them. He walked through the field gracefully. Every step he took was so confident. Who is this guy? Why was he so dressed up? It's the apocalypse? I grabbed my bag off the ground and looked back up to see he had vanished.

"What the hell" I said looking around.

"Looking for me" I heard cold stern voice behind me.

I turned around fast holding my gun up.

I was able to get a good look at him.

His eyes. They were black.

"Back up demon" I said holding my gun up.

"Well that gun of your will do nothing but piss me off and you wouldn't want that" he said.

"Wh- who are you" I said shaking a little.

"No the question is why are you watching me" he said looking at me.

It was like his eyes were looking at my soul.

"Oh I am and must I say very different then the others" he said looking at me.

"Now I'm going to ask you again why are you watching me" he said.

"I-I seen you in the field I didn't mean to" I said to him.

He snapped his fingers and my gun was gone.

I grabbed my knife and pulled it out.

I stabbed him right in the stomach.

He looked at me then down at the knife.

I backed up not pulling out the knife.

"You know you are the first human ever able to actually stab me and you might be the only human to say I stabbed Death" he said looking at me.

He looked at the knife and shook his head.

"Now my favorite suit has a hole in it" he said.

He pulled the knife out. Not blood was on it or anything.

"D-Death?" I said confused.

"In the flesh" he said then the knife disappeared in his hand.

"Avery you shouldn't go around stabbing people especially someone like me also a knife won't kill a demon even if you tried" he said my name.

"How do you know my name" I said.

"I'm Death, I know everything about you I'm honestly surprised to see you alone because usually your brother never lets you leave his side with the apocalypse and everything" he said and I just looked at him shocked.