Nudity

UNKNOWN POV:

"Your highness someone stole the elders spell books the Royal family might have a leverage on the elders right now" a servant said running in my room.

"Ahh Satan and Death haven't seen them in a very long time" Saraya said with a smirk.

"Yes we haven't but wasn't them hell hounds supposed to be watching it" I said tapping my finger on my throne.

"Yes but on of Satan servants had help getting the books with another hell hound" the servant said to me.

Who's bold enough to go to Satan palace.

"You" I pointed to a servant.

"Yes your royal highness" he said coming to me bowing.

"I want new information about The royal family I heard they have new members" I said with a smirk.

"Yes your highness" he said then ran out the room.

"You know this will be just like old times" Saraya said with a smile.

"No better than old times because this time no one will be stopping us and I mean nobody" I said to her.

A starfire walked in my throne room.

"Hello your highness" she bowed.

I gave her a nod showing her that I knowledge her present.

"Chief wants to cut the elders off since they let themselves be variable" she said looking at me.

"No tell him he don't want to drop the elders because they're the reason we got as far as we did" Saraya said.

I darted my eyes her.

I lifted my hand and slapped her across the face. She looked at me with fear.

"You do not answer for me" I hissed at her.

"Yes" she said looking away.

"Now tell Chief we are not going to drop the elders just yet when everything else is settled then we give them their share and not deal with them" I said to her.

She nodded her head then walked out my throne room.

"Next time you ever disrespect me it will be worse" I hissed at Saraya.

She nodded her head.

"Now meet me in our bedroom in 20 minutes" I said to her.

She got up walked out the room.

2 hours later
ELIJAH POV:

I was walking around when I seen Jada and Death. Jada looked devastated.

"What's up" I said walking to them.

"I can't believe it" she said as a few tears rolled down her cheek then walked off.

"All her memory just came back and now it just hitting her that Samael is dead and she killed a lot of people" Death said before I can ask.