Debt

I didn't edit it because I was lazy so if any error please excuse them I will fix them later

JADEN POV:

Every one was outside waiting to see what was going to happen. The house started to sink in the clouds that was under it.

"Uh I don't think we should be on these clouds because it seems like it's happening all on this block or neighborhood whatever you want to call it" Tyson said looking around.

Angels and humans came running out they house.

"So heaven falling from the sky huh" Death said shaking his head.

The house sunk right through the cloud and started to plummet to earth. There was huge hole in the cloud.

"Question what the hell is under these cloud like why are they solid" Jordan asked.

"I was about to ask the same thing" Jada said.

"Shit my charger was in there" Quan said.

A chill down my back. Something bad is about to happen.

A loud screech went through my ears.

Everyone looked around trying to find what made that noise.

"I don't have the right shoes for this bullshit" Jada said.

I looked at her shoes to see they wear red bunny slippers.

I never seen red bunny slippers.

"Why did you even where them" I asked her.

"I was sleep that's why everyone dressed up and I'm in shorts and a white oversized shirt" she rolled her eyes.

There was another screech.

"What the hell is that it's annoying" Quan said looking around.

I felt the cloud shake (aka the ground) under my feet.

Everyone to earth now

What the hell who voice is that

"Anyone heard someone say everyone to earth now" Jordan said.

Almost every nod. Satan, Death, Tyson, Samael, Phoenix, Cameron, dad, Noah, Elijah, and Brandon didn't nod they head.

"That's god telling us to leave now" Christian said snapping his finger and a book bag appeared.

"Ok lets go" Death said.

"I'll meet y'all down there I have to do something first" Jada said then disappeared.

"She's good let's go" Christian said then snapped his fingers and disappeared.

JADA POV:

I was in hell (not the underworld where they live). I walking down the path me and Tyler was walking down when he brought me down here.

I heard a cry in pain. I looked around trying to see where the cry was coming from. The more I walked the louder it got.

"Is anyone there" I called out.

I heard the cry again.

I found where the cry was coming from it was a hellhound. It was beautiful. It was black with white streaks. What really caught my attention was its eyes. One was blood red and the other was white as powder. It was bigger than me. Bigger than an average hell hounds I see.

The hell hound had a huge gash on his head and he was bleeding out fast.

I might regret this but I have to help.