First Killer

DEATH POV:

"Hello Thantos" he said sitting down in the leather chair.

"No one called me that in a long time" I said to him.

"Oh yea that's right it's Death now" he said.

I looked around to see we were in a cabin in the woods.

"I like it here away from people, demons, angels, and other species" he said.

"What do you want Cain" I asked looking at him.

"What I cant catch up with my old friend" he said with a smirk.

I sat down and looked at him.

"I heard my father is sick" he said.

I gripped the arm of the chair.

"Yep" I said.

"I'm confused on why you didn't kill him yet" he said.

"Throw dirt on my name and now everyone fears me even the dead oh I would make him pay cut him with a butter knife" he said.

"A butter knife?" I said tilting my head.

"Yes it's harder to cut with so it will take long to cut him open and it's more painful since it's not quick and when I finally do open him up I'll make sure he's and living I'll wrap his intestines around his neck and hang him with it but I still wouldn't let him die I'll let him suffocate then get him down, I'll carve my name on the roof of his mouth and on his ribs I would open up his skull carve my name on his brain so I will forever be on his mind and that's just for him throwing dirt on my name then again my name is permanently in the blood" he said sitting back.

"Well you did go on that killing spree a few times and that doesn't sound bad at all honestly" I said to him.

"What can I say I love the sound of the cries, the sound of their last breath and the look when their eyes roll back" he said.

"A true serial killer" I said to him.

"The worlds first" he said with a laugh.

It was true he killed more that 4 billion people over the centuries. Humans had it all wrong God didn't give him the mark, I did. It wasn't call the mark of Cain it was called the mark of Death but humans always changing things. After he killed his brother and I gave him a mark. He had a thirst for blood. It was his drive.

He would be in a deep slumber and the mark only wakes him up when I'm mad. I could hear when he wakes up it's like a ringing.

He can't be killed by anyone only me. If God or Satan tried to kill him the mark will go to them. Could you imagine what it would do to them.

That mark made the 3rd human on earth kill 4 billion people over the centuries put that mark on them the world as we know it will be gone.

It's rare when I'm really mad for him to wake up. Last time I was this mad was 1846. He pretty much act out my anger.

God and Satan wanted me to kill him so many times but I wouldn't I told them I killed him so they don't know. If I kill him then he wouldn't act out my anger anymore and it will build up in me. And it's worse than Satan, god, and Cain anger. Last time I actually acted out my own anger just a little Noah had to make a boat. God and Satan had to lock me away on the fucking moon. The moon was bigger than the earth one time but I would use it as a punching bag shrinking it. How you think craters came on the moon.

(When I was little I use to think God punched moon that's why the moon had craters lol)

So what's better a few humans dying or all of them.