Are You Over It

This chapter is going to be a time leap so don't get lost. They should be in late December around Christmas.

JADA POV:

I found myself on Brandon bed looking through my phone. I looked at the date to see it was December 21.

"Wait one damn minute we miss Thanksgiving and Halloween" I said looking at Brandon.

"What's that" he asked.

"Holidays" I said to him.

"Oh the human holidays we don't celebrate them" he said.

"I can't believe this I missed thanksgiving and Halloween I suppose to go in a sugar coma one month and next month look like a 8 month pregnant woman who carrying triplets" I said shaking my head.

"You could still do it" he said to me.

"It won't feel the same" I said to him.

"Oh I forgot to tell you Tyson and Jordan seen us sleeping together" he said.

"Which you mean sleeping together" I said with big eyes.

"Actually sleeping" he said with a laugh.

"Oh so that means James, Cameron, Satan, Death, Noah, Viper, Jordan, and Tyson know about us" I said shaking my head.

I honestly didn't want nobody to know but whatever if they find out they find out. As long they don't find out about this baby I'm good.

"Who is it" Brandon said.

"Tyson bitch" he said opening the door.

He closed behind him.

"So like y'all going to explain when the hell this happened" he said looking at us.

"Now I see why I didn't want to tell anyone because the questions" I said to him.

"We were talking about something important before you came in" I said to him.

"Oh what y'all couple name is huh" he said and I looked at him.

"What" I laughed.

"It's Brada by the way" Tyson said.

"No Jaon" he said.

"Ok stop it's none of those, we don't have a name and we were talking about how we passed Thanksgiving and Halloween without doing nothing" I said to him.

"Right Halloween is where I can walk on Earth changing forms" Tyson said.

"One year I just went to one house because I liked the candy they was giving out I just changed faces" Tyson said.

That mad me think.

"Tyson what is your normal form or that it" I asked him.

"Nah I got a tail, two horns, and my eyes are black" he said.

"Why do you stay in the human form doesn't that tire you out" I asked him.

"Not really it's easier like this because I won't sit on my tail that shit is hard to control" he said.

"Can I please see you tail" I said to him.

"No weirdo" he said.

"I want a tail" I said.

"It's very uncomfortable with pants" he said.

"Just cut a whole for your tail" I said to him.

"Then I'm fucking up my jeans fuck that" he said.