Voices =No Sleep

JADA POV:

"We have to help him" I said.

"Ok Jada I get you probably liked the boy but that is something out of our way we can't control that" Noah said looking at me.

"We have to do som-" I was cut off when Phoenix appeared.

"Jada I know you don't want to see us but I really need your help ok yea Samael mission was to kill you but he kept pushing it off and then altogether didn't want to do it he started catching feelings and tried to protect you but that was that he's going to die please help you don't have to see us no more" Phoenix said with worry all over his face.

"I'm telling you Jada this won't be easy" Noah said to me.

"I don't care" I said standing up.

"Alright fine but I'm going" Noah said.

"We have to make sure no one else knows ok" I said.

"Ok then don't think of a plan since Christian can hear your thoughts" James said.

"Yea you don't even have to think of one because I already have one just need help" Phoenix asked.

"I don't think you should go James" we heard a voice.

We turned to see this fine ass guy. He was dark skin with smooth skin. He had pearly white teeth and blue eyes.

"Who the hell are you" me and James at the same time.

"Oh sorry for just popping up like that I'm James guardian angel Victor it's nice meet y'all well I already knew about y'all but y'all never seen me I'm always in the shadows" he said.

I forgot every human has a guardian angel.

"Your fine as fuck just had to say that since you can hear my thoughts" James said.

"I totally agree James" I said looking at him.

He chuckled.

"Thanks but I don't want James in some danger he can't handle" Victor said.

"Uh Victor right if you didn't know this is my bitch and I'ma ride for her like she will ride for me partner in crime we do this together" James said with his arm over my shoulder.

"I fucking love your crazy ass you know that" I said to James.

"I know" he said with a laugh.

"Well I can't go down to hell to protect James and I know he'll go even if I say not so here" Victor said.

He whispered something and then touched James forehead.

Me and James look at each other confused.

"Ok now you can go" Victor said.

"Ok come on we don't have enough time we have to go now" Phoenix said.

I grabbed my phone, headphones, and my portable charger. I never go anywhere without these things.