Moving to Hell

JADA POV:

I felt someone staring at me while I sleep. I snapped my eyes open to see Noah laying on my pillow looking at me.

"Noah I love you and everything but Ima need you to get the hell out my face" I said sitting up.

I looked around the room. It was Satan, Death, Phoenix, Brandon, Noah, and Samael.

"Why are y'all back" I said with a yawn.

"Your wings are out" Noah said to me.

"They keep coming out I don't even be doing shit I sneezed in the morning yesterday and they came out" I said putting them away.

"Well we tried to visit you and it was cut early" Brandon said giving me a hug.

I had a huge headache.

"Finally your up" Cameron said coming in.

"Not loud I have a huge headache and it's killing me" I said to her.

"Ok Jada we have bad news" Death said.

"And what is that" I said rubbing my head.

I felt something coming up slowly.

"We are going to have to cut off your wings" he said.

I got up ran out the tent and threw up near a tree.

"Oh god" I said then threw up again.

I got done and walked back in. I got my tooth brush then snapped my fingers making a bathroom sink appear.

"Yea I don't believe Ima let you do that" I said turned the water on.

I brushed my teeth.

"Jada you have to why you wonder they keep glowing and coming out by themselves" Death said.

"Do you not hear what you are saying taking my wings out my back that shit is going to hurt like a mother fucker" I said then end up sneezing and my wings came out again.

I put them away once again.

Finish brushing my teeth and made the sink disappear.

"Jada you have to and they will grow right back looking exactly like the first pair" Satan said.

I groaned.

"It's that or we drug you and do it without your permission just saying" Death said with a shrug.

"Ok fine" I said nervous as hell.

I should have went with the second option it sounds more easier.

"See that wasn't so hard" Noah said.

"Let me rip out your wings from your back then you'll be talking different" I said to him.

"Oh and you can't stay on earth no more" Satan said.

"Why the fuck not" I said looking at him.

"Them demons know where you are and on they way here" Death said.

"What, what about the people here" I said.

"They'll all die" Satan said with a shrug.

"What the fuck" I said.

"We came here to late they on they way here as we speak" Phoenix said.

"Wrong just tell head of security demons coming and that will make everyone grab they shit and get out" Cameron said.