Be there

JADEN POV:

"She probably with Noah if he's not here so just calm down" I said not worrying.

"She is James, Jada, some guy name Phoenix, and Noah left" Victor said.

"See she fine no reason to freak out" Jordan said to him.

Everyone was less worried than Christian and Brandon.

Christian still looked worried.

"Don't worry you two, Christian you know if Jada was in trouble her ass would panic and tell you what's going in her head" I said to them so they can chill a little.

He looked at me.

"You right I just need to chill" Christian said sitting down.

Where is the hell is Satan and Death when you need them.

LUCIFER POV:

We was all in hell and it's been a mess.

"We know your apart of the door being like that" Satan yelled at one of elder.

"We have no idea what you are talking about" they said together.

"You think we are still trying to take over but we are not we are at peace" one elder said.

"Then why did y'all have someone kidnap Jada" Death said.

"We didn't kidnap her someone else did" another one said.

"We don't do anything that gets us in trouble some of the kids y'all banish just pick up on the things we did" the first one said.

"Then who's the kids picking up y'all work if y'all so called not doing anything" Vincent said.

"Samael and his brother Phoenix they have been starting things since they here we locked up Samael, Phoenix, a male human, and a small demon they came in and destroyed a few things" they said together.

That was so annoying.

"Hold up a human he wasn't dead" I said.

"No well alive" they said.

"Wait an alive human in hell and a small demon with him this has Jada name written all over it" Death said.

"Yes it does take us to where you have them locked up" Vincent said.

They gave us a nod and started to lead the way.

Why would Jada be hanging out with Samael and Phoenix.

We made it to the cells. We seen a dead guard on the ground laying in his own pool of blood. The cell was empty with broken chains.

"How was they able to leave when we put a spell on them taking away their powers" the elder said in the huddle.

"How long does that spell last" Satan asked.

"72 hours" they said.

"Why 72 hours" I said looking at them.