Weak And Tired

JADA POV:

I woke up and found myself on the floor. My legs were weak but I slowly got up and pulled myself on the bed.

I looked around the room I was in.

"Where am I" I said to myself.

Why am I so weak. Where's my house. My room don't look like this.

I started to panic.

I got up slowly. I stood steady. Once I had my balance I took one step at a time. I opened the room door and looked both ways. The hall was empty. I started walking down the hall looking in every room not finding anyone.

I opened one room and I seen Lucifer.
He was laying down sound asleep. I walked in closing the door behind me.

I walked over to the bed.

I got on the bed.

"Baby" I said as I shook his arm.

He groaned a little.

"Baby wake up" I said shaking him more.

He opened his eyes a little.

"Jada what did you just call me" he said rubbing his eyes a little.

"Baby" I said looking at him.

He opened his eyes more. He touched my forehead.

"You alright" he said looking at me.

"Where are we" I said looking around the room.

"The underworld you know that" he said sitting up.

"The underworld what are you talking about" I said looking at him.

"You know below the human world and above hell" he said looking at me.

"You sure you alright" he said with worry in his eyes.

"What how did we get here how did I get here my body feel weak and I'm exhausted" I said to him.

He pulled me down to his chest.

"You need some rest you not thinking right, right now" he said rubbing my back soothing me.

I kissed his soft lips then laid my head on his chest.

My eyes started getting heavy and then I was out.

LUCIFER POV:

I was shocked Jada kissed me. I don't know what's going on with her. Don't get me wrong I was not having a problem with it. I was going to enjoy it until she get back to her normal self and start hating me again. She fell asleep. I looked at the time to see I still had time to sleep. I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

************

I woke up to see Jada still sleep on my chest.

"So y'all back together huh I wouldn't get back together with a nigga who got another girl pregnant while they were dating dumb bitch all I can say" I heard a voice.

I looked around the room and my eyes landed on Chanel who was sitting in a chair in the corner.

I slid off my bed.

"That's none of your damn business and don't call her that" I hissed at her.

Her stomach was no longer flat it was a little round and stuck out. It looked like she 5 months pregnant already.

I forgot demon baby's grow faster than human and Angel babies.

"I don't like how you talk to me" she said standing up.