Set up

The next day
JADA POV:

I woke up with a huge head ache. I could hear every little thing and it was driving me crazy. The room was bright and I didn't feel Luke beside me. I was still under the covers and I didn't want to get up.

I felt on the night stand trying to find my phone. Once I seen what time it was I seen the time to see it was 2:32 in the afternoon.

I got up and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and nearly screamed on how I was looking. I washed my face and brushed my teeth.

I walked out the bathroom then out my room to the living room.

"Damn your finally up" Lucifer said when I walked in the living room.

I looked around to see Tyson, Lucifer, Lj, Christian, Jordan, and Death was all in the living room. Death didn't have his hoodie on which surprised me.

"Yea and I really need an Advil" I said rubbing my head.

"That hang over huh" Christian said with a laugh.

"Yep" I said in the couch.

"Your finally up we got to go" Death said to me.

"Go where" I said looking at him.

Something was off about him but then again it's Death everything about him was off.

"Hell now let's go" he said touching my shoulder.

"Wait" I said but we was already here.

"I'm in shorts and a shirt with just socks on" I said to him.

"You look fine" he said.

The shorts I had on didn't even reach my the middle of my thigh. Shit they barely reached half to the middle.

I shook my head and snapped my finger. I was now fully dress.

"Ok I'm good now" I said putting my wild curls in ponytail

He shook his head but lead the way into this big ass palace.

I never really looked around hell. It wasn't like what everyone say it is with the huge hole in the ground with screaming damned soul. It was very chill which was crazy.

"There is huge holes but you have to open them and that exactly where we going" Death said then snapped his fingers.

The ground shook a little and started to break a part. It opened and all you heard was gruesome screams.

"Come on" Death said looking back when he noticed I wasn't behind him.

"You think I'm going down there" I said with big eyes.