The Devil

This chapter is dedicated to yxngjada thanks for all showing all that support by voting. I really appreciate it.

SATAN POV:

I got back home to see Noah laying on the floor out of breath. Brandon was breathing hard leaning on the wall. Tyrese was sitting on the floor holding his head rubbing it. Demetrius was rubbing his arm. Jaden was passed out in the corner, Quan was holding an ice pack on his neck, Tyson was trying to heal a cut on his thigh. Christian was rubbing one of his wing, and Viper was just laying down breathing hard.

"What happened here" I said looking at them.

"They kicked out asses that's what happened" Christian said.

"Who" Death said.

"The Starfires, the elders, You know who people, Marthanext, and some other species" Viper said.

"Well y'all did a good job because this place isn't destroyed" Vincent said.

"Why Jada, Lucifer, and Elijah ain't help" Vincent asked.

"Jada is not in the condition to do any of that stuff honestly, Lucifer is no where to be found and Elijah is on earth" Brandon said finally catching his breath.

Jada walked into the room.

"What happened here" she said rubbing her eyes.

Noah told her what happened.

"Why you ain't wake me up I could have helped" she said with an yawn.

"No you couldn't your sick" Viper said.

"Sick? What the he- oh yea ok that's right I am" she said then rubbed the back of her neck.

James, Phoenix, Cameron, and Elijah popped out of no where.

"Hey everyone" James said.

"Look who finally up after laying down all day with Bra-" James covered Cameron mouth before she can finish that sentence.

"What happened here" Phoenix asked looking at Noah.

"We were attacked" Noah said.

They explained what happened to them.

Jada walked over to me and Death.

"I woke up with this on my stomach" she said pulled her shirt up exposing her stomach.

It looked like a little tree with no leaves.

"It's from lighting" Death said.

"It can't rain down here y'all don't have clouds" she said to us.

"No I told you this is going to be a powerful being Someone got in and tried to touch you" Death said.

Me and Jada looked at him.

"Your baby protected without you even knowing it" he whispered knowing she didn't want other people knowing yet.

"Oh and that will heal if you drink a lot of water" Death said.

"Wait it can control its powers while still inside of me" she said confused.

"No it reacts to your heart beat and how you are so ever heard of raging hormones yea that's how it's going to be but worse unless you handle it correctly" Death said.

"Awwwe shit" Satan said.

LUCIFER POV: